Can't download free Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Discus and support Can't download free Need for Speed Hot Pursuit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need help to redeem free game code I got when I purchased a 320gb Xbox storage device. I get this error: Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnshodDragon9, May 20, 2014.

1. Can't download free Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Need help to redeem free game code I got when I purchased a 320gb Xbox storage device. I get this error:

Something went wrong
    Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.
    with code:
    XBOS1005
    f0aa2082-c63b-40df-b625-b8d86c29ea35
    2014/05/21 - 05:14:50 UTC

:)

UnshodDragon9, May 20, 2014
  2. Raheel_493
    Raheel_493 Guest
    unable to download need for speed hot pursuit

I am not able to download need for speed hot pursuit at 70-80% it says unable to download need for speed hot pursuit and when I check it in storage it's corrupted, there are no status error codes or nothing, what should I do?

Raheel_493, May 20, 2014
  3. ACHIEVEMENTS

i can't get the achievements for the game need for speed hot pursuit unlocked

Ms Government, May 20, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Are you redeeming it on the web or the console?

Try the other method.

Then go into your Download History and verify that it hasn't actually gone through despite the error, and if it has just download it from there.

Console: Settings/Account/Download History

Web: live.xbox.com/.../history

maxen, May 21, 2014
  5. Thanks Maxen13 for replying, I've tried both methods, still can't download and it's not in my Download History as well.

UnshodDragon9, May 21, 2014
  6. Ktrixs2013
    Ktrixs2013 Guest
    Hey All i have the same error i bought 360 Hard Drive (320GB) and i cant use the code

Ktrixs2013, Nov 1, 2018
  7. x StevensUK Win User

Need For Speed: The Run

Need to download this demo soon, loved every Need for Speed game apart from Shift and Hot Pursuit.
  8. NickWba18 Win User

What's Your Recent 1000/1000 Game?

need for speed hot pursuit
  9. Mr_Awesome Win User

Problem in loading from CD

Not all games are free to use on any system. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is region locked and can only be played within the coding that it was orginally bought in. For example, a game such as Gears of War can be played on an Xbox 360 from any region because
    the producer of the game made it without region-coding. Need for Speed Hot Pursuit however, is produced where it can only be played on an Xbox 360 where the coding matches the disc. Your Xbox 360 and your copy of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit are coded differently,
    hence the error you're receiving. The game that didn't give you the issue was free of region coding and is playable on any console, regardless of the country it was produced in. Unfortunately, you won't be able to play that copy of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
    on your current Xbox 360.
  10. Bazajaytee Win User

Problems with connecting with need for speed hot pursuit online

11. Storms Here Win User

What was your favorite game as a child?

Need for speed hot pursuit on the gamecube
Thema:

1. Can't download free Need for Speed Hot Pursuit - Similar Threads - Can't download free

2. Can't download free play games included with Xbox gold

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download free play games included with Xbox gold: So I can't download the games listed for the free play weekends. Overwatch only shows me the option to buy it submitted by /u/like2trip [link] [comments]
  3. Can't Download F1 2020 (Free to Play Days)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Download F1 2020 (Free to Play Days): Earlier today I tried to download F1 2020 as it's free to play but on the new xbox store it says the game is only in pre order and will be available from Sept 1st, despite the game being out for...
  4. Can't download 1.16 for free on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download 1.16 for free on Xbox One: I just got an Xbox One Elite yesterday with Minecraft. I downloaded Minecraft with my 7 DLC Packs and I noticed it was in 1.13. I went to settings and pressed Download The Latest Version of...
  5. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse): So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox...
  6. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  7. xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games: Hi, I'm unable to download xbox 360 games from my Gold subscription as it says 'this channel requires a billing account'. It takes me to a page to add billing information, even though I do have a...
  8. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  9. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  10. Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games: Like the title says, I've been unable to successfully download any of the free Xbox 360 games for the last month and a half. For some reason, this problem has only involved the Star Wars games....