Can't download Free Lost Odyssey

Discus and support Can't download Free Lost Odyssey in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try I get this... on the actual console, it just says "working" at the store page when I click "Show Price" and does nothing. Server Error in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Collymilad, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Collymilad
    Collymilad Guest

When I try I get this... on the actual console, it just says "working" at the store page when I click "Show Price" and does nothing.

Server Error in '/' Application.
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during

the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace

for more information about the error and where it originated in the

code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

[table][tr][td]An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

Collymilad, Dec 15, 2016
  2. CCampbell567
    CCampbell567 Guest
    i ran into a promotion on your website two days back that offered a free game lost odyssey for xbox1

the promotion stated download the avatar item and get a free copy of lost odyssey for xbox one as a promotion for back wards compatibility. I got the avatar item but no copy of lost odyssey for xbox one.

CCampbell567, Dec 15, 2016
  3. Filly Phlex
    Filly Phlex Guest
    Choices, Choices.

-Assassins Creed II (which is free to download on the marketplace until August 15th)

-Two Worlds 2

-Fable: The Lost Chapters (for the original xbox)

-Lost Odyssey

-Risen

-Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures

-Divinity II: Ego Draconis

-Dungeon Siege 3

Filly Phlex, Dec 15, 2016
  4. Filly Phlex Win User

Choices, Choices.

-Assassins Creed II (which is free to download on the marketplace until August 15th)

-Two Worlds 2

-Fable: The Lost Chapters (for the original xbox)

-Lost Odyssey

-Risen

-Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures

-Divinity II: Ego Draconis

-Dungeon Siege 3
  5. Bentleyma Win User

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE XBOX 360 GAME?

Hmmm, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Lost Odyssey or Tales of Versperia. I can't decide.
  6. DreamB0yDani Win User

xBox PAL or NTSC?

Flezo, I have read on multiple forums that Lost Odyssey NTSC (US) version is completely region free and is playable on PAL console. So feel free to buy it.
  7. Cacique Kaos Win User

Lost Odyssey digital version for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

8. dan958 Win User

Great but forgotten Xbox 360 exclusives, you know of?

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

Tales of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey

[/quote]

+1 for Lost Odyssey. I'm on the 4th disc at the moment.
Thema:

1. Can't download Free Lost Odyssey - Similar Threads - Can't download Free

2. Can't download free play games included with Xbox gold

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download free play games included with Xbox gold: So I can't download the games listed for the free play weekends. Overwatch only shows me the option to buy it submitted by /u/like2trip [link] [comments]
  3. Can't Download F1 2020 (Free to Play Days)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Download F1 2020 (Free to Play Days): Earlier today I tried to download F1 2020 as it's free to play but on the new xbox store it says the game is only in pre order and will be available from Sept 1st, despite the game being out for...
  4. Can't download 1.16 for free on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download 1.16 for free on Xbox One: I just got an Xbox One Elite yesterday with Minecraft. I downloaded Minecraft with my 7 DLC Packs and I noticed it was in 1.13. I went to settings and pressed Download The Latest Version of...
  5. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse): So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox...
  6. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  7. xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live - can't download free xbox 360 games: Hi, I'm unable to download xbox 360 games from my Gold subscription as it says 'this channel requires a billing account'. It takes me to a page to add billing information, even though I do have a...
  8. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  9. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  10. Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games: Like the title says, I've been unable to successfully download any of the free Xbox 360 games for the last month and a half. For some reason, this problem has only involved the Star Wars games....