Can't download DLC packs bought a few years ago

Discus and support Can't download DLC packs bought a few years ago in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; They don't show up in my billing history or any download history, if I look on them at the store it asks me to buy them again even though these games I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pIZza17911, Jun 22, 2015.

1. pIZza17911
    pIZza17911 Guest

They don't show up in my billing history or any download history, if I look on them at the store it asks me to buy them again even though these games I got the editions with DLC included and used to have them on an old console. Then I try using the chat,
    wait about 10 minutes for someone to talk to and this was all I got out of them:

Monique: at 17:51:22

Hello, thank you for contacting Xbox Customer Support. My name is Monique. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Monique: at 17:52:12

Hi Blake, how are you doing today? Thank you so much for patiently waiting

Blake: at 17:52:31

Hi

Monique: at 17:53:19

Hi Blake, I understand that you want to transfer the licenses of the game to another console and account, correct?

Blake: at 17:53:50

The licenses of several different downloadable content packs yes.
    I never got a response after that last message. Just pathetic, there's no email anywhere I can find and I refuse to sit on hold for 40 minutes on the phone so this forum is my last option.

:)

pIZza17911, Jun 22, 2015
  2. gwb21471
    gwb21471 Guest
    lost DLC in black ops 3 after update

After black ops 3 updated few days ago i lost all my DLC packs a bought. I bought every DLC pack for it and now there gone. How do i get them back? Thanks for the help.

gwb21471, Jun 22, 2015
  3. Mike Ordyn
    Mike Ordyn Guest
    DLC for Halo 4 is missing

Mike Ordyn, Jun 22, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

In the chat you posted it was asked if you were looking to transfer licenses to another console and account to which you replied yes.

That reply suggests that the content you are looking to download was originally purchased using a different gamertag.

You cannot transfer licenses between gamertags. They are permanently linked to the gamertag that purchased them. If you would like to redownload the content then you will need to log in using that gamertag.

If the tag that purchased the content has been banned from Live then you will have lost access to that content.

onyxishere, Jun 22, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

In the chat you posted it was asked if you were looking to transfer licenses to another console and account to which you replied yes.

That reply suggests that the content you are looking to download was originally purchased using a different gamertag.

You cannot transfer licenses between gamertags. They are permanently linked to the gamertag that purchased them. If you would like to redownload the content then you will need to log in using that gamertag.

If the tag that purchased the content has been banned from Live then you will have lost access to that content.
  6. Mr Deanster Win User

The Grid Autosport Sprint and Touring Legends packs will not download.

Had lots of trouble downloading Sprint pack DLC and Coupe cars DLC and that magically started working a few days ago. I'm having trouble with the Touring Car Legend DLC and Road and Track car DLC, been trying to download these pieces of DLC for a week now.
  7. Son ALA Win User

Alan Wake DLC

I can confirm ThingOnAString's post.

It was only the retail copies that included a voucher for the first DLC add on.

The digi version from the Market Place does not include the pack. A few years ago my cousin bought a new xbox that included the Alan Wake digi voucher, he had the disc (with free DLC) so he gave me the digi code. I recently purchased the 2 packs 2 or 3 weeks
    ago, I believe they might still be on sale in the markdowns section of the marketplace.
  8. Kyle8497 Win User

Issue Downloading Halo: Reach DLC Packs.

"Players will need to buy Xbox 360 DLC through the console itself."

OK, I did that three years ago when I bought Halo: Reach.

"If you already own DLC for backwards-compatible Xbox 360 games, you should be good to go, as all DLC will be automatically downloaded with the game."

The map packs did in fact appear as available downloads for Halo: Reach on the Xbox One, but not the extra armor, etc.
  9. kevL0CK Win User

The Division Agent Origins Pack

I also do not have the pack even after redeeming a code. I redeemed the code a week ago, bought The Division a few days ago and there is no extra DLC for the Division other than the Hazmat Pack. Agent Origins Pack is not showing up in game either.

the Agent Origins website now says "this offer is expired" so thats alarming...
Thema:

1. Can't download DLC packs bought a few years ago - Similar Threads - Can't download DLC

2. Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One: On my first Xbox One, I've purchased Call of Duty World at War as well as some DLC, specifically Map Pack 3. On my new Xbox One (same XBL account, connected to the same WiFi) I have been able to...
  3. Can't download purchased DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download purchased DLC: Hello. Recently I've purchased multiple Tropico 6 DLCs, and they worked fine on a Next Gen Edition of the game. The last one I bought was New Frontiers, but I can't download it for Next Gen — only...
  4. Can't download "Challenge of the Gods" Outpost Kaloki X DLC on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download "Challenge of the Gods" Outpost Kaloki X DLC on Xbox 360: As the title says. I purchased it from my Xbox 360 console and attempted to download it immediately as with my other purchases at the same time, but had the error. All it tells me is exactly the...
  5. I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled...: [img] I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled and reinstalled. (error code 0xc00ce169) 4199a387-672d-453e-902c-26917ea00053
  6. can't download DBD DLC content keep getting error codes on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download DBD DLC content keep getting error codes on pc: i bought and paid for 2 dlc killer packs and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to 100% then shows me error (error code: 0xc00ce169) can anyone help me resolve this i've already...
  7. Can't Download DLC Content - Xbox For PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download DLC Content - Xbox For PC: I recently bought a bundle on the Xbox for PC app to get Mortal Kombat 11 and Injustice 2 Legendary Edition, including all the DLCs that come with them. I've managed to install Mortal Kombat 11,...
  8. Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?: As the question says. I wanted to replay Dead Space 2 on my Xbox Series X. I installed all my available DLC and once I got into the game I realised my Collector's Edition and Rivet Gun DLCs were...
  9. Can't download Metal Gear Solid TPP DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Metal Gear Solid TPP DLC: I got the Day One edition a few years ago and when I loaded up my game it said my Day One edition DLC was removed, but there is not option in Manage game & add-ons to redownload it?...
  10. I can't download the 400 day DLC!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the 400 day DLC!: I can't download the walking dead 400 days, it simply does not complete, not exceeding 1%, making up to 3 attempts, then it finishes without having downloaded it. What do I do?...