Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One

Discus and support Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my first Xbox One, I've purchased Call of Duty World at War as well as some DLC, specifically Map Pack 3. On my new Xbox One (same XBL account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justin Neidert, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One

On my first Xbox One, I've purchased Call of Duty World at War as well as some DLC, specifically Map Pack 3. On my new Xbox One (same XBL account, connected to the same WiFi) I have been able to download Call of Duty World at Way again, but the problem is with accessing this DLC.

I notice the zombies map "Der Riese" is not available to select in the game. Selecting it will occasionally do one of the following:
    -Gives me an error redirecting me to xbox.com/networkhelp describing NAT Type, so I've verified my NAT Type is Open.

-Launches the DLC listing which shows the map pack as Free. I select the Map pack and I get a warning "You might not be able to use this on Xbox One, but you can still buy it for Xbox 360." After selecting "Got It" I get the option to "Download Again". I select "Download Again" and it instantly says "Your purchase is complete." After selecting "Close" it brings me back to the DLC listing. The map still can't be selected in the game and the Map Pack still shows "Free" in the DLC listing.

-Launches the DLC listing which shows the map pack with a Checkmark next to it. Selecting it here does the same thing as when it shows as "Free" described above.

I've tried signing out and back into XBL. I'm not sure what else can be done.

:)

Justin Neidert, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Hello Justin N, my name is Vanessa, an independent advisor, and I'm here to guide you on your case.

Here are some things you can try to fix the issue of being unable to download and access the Map Pack 3 DLC for Call of Duty World at War on your new Xbox One:

1. Check Purchase History:

Go to your Microsoft account profile.
    Click on "Payment & billing" and then "Order history".
    Find the purchase for the Map Pack 3 DLC and make sure it shows as completed.
    If it shows as canceled or pending, contact Xbox Support for assistance.
    2. Re-download from Ready to Install:

Go to "My games & apps".
    Select "Ready to install".
    Look for the Call of Duty World at War Map Pack 3 and see if it is listed there.
    If it is, select it and choose "Install".
    3. Clear Local Save Data:

Go to "Settings" > "System" > "Storage".
    Select "Manage Games & Apps".
    Find Call of Duty World at War.
    Select "Manage game" and then "Saved data".
    Choose "Delete all" and confirm.
    Restart your Xbox One and try downloading the DLC again.
    4. Power Cycle your Xbox One:

Hold down the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.
    Unplug the power cord for 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
    Turn on your Xbox One and try downloading the DLC again.

I hope this helps you resolve your issue. So far, these are the steps I can recommend since, according to the information you provided, this could help you.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  3. Justin Neidert Win User

Hi Vanessa,

1. Purchase History doesn't go back far enough to show this. (It doesn't even show my XBL membership purchases from last year). But I know I have purchased it and can confirm this by playing it on my first Xbox One where it was originally purchased.

2. Under Games & Apps there is no section for "Ready to Install".

3. Under storage I only have the options to clear local saved games or to clear local Xbox 360 storage. I've tried clearing the Xbox 360 storage and restarting but this changes nothing.

4. The Xbox One has been power cycled multiple times with no change.
  4. Vanessaez Win User

Hi Justin N,

It's a shame that you couldn't solve the problem. That's curious. In this case, the best I can do is recommend that you contact Xbox technical support.

Xbox Technical Support: https://support.xbox.com/

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  5. ReformedEwe8889 Win User

0x8082000c battlefield 3 won't play to xbox one

Neither will my Call of Duty/World at War on my Xbox One S.
  6. olddog04200200 Win User

Cheater

They are going too put the old call of dutys out for the xbox one :) starting with cod4,mw2,mw3 and then world at war black ops and black ops 2 hope its soon the new call of duty sucks just like ghosts
Thema:

1. Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't Download DLC

2. Can't download purchased DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download purchased DLC: Hello. Recently I've purchased multiple Tropico 6 DLCs, and they worked fine on a Next Gen Edition of the game. The last one I bought was New Frontiers, but I can't download it for Next Gen — only...
  3. Can't download "Challenge of the Gods" Outpost Kaloki X DLC on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download "Challenge of the Gods" Outpost Kaloki X DLC on Xbox 360: As the title says. I purchased it from my Xbox 360 console and attempted to download it immediately as with my other purchases at the same time, but had the error. All it tells me is exactly the...
  4. I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled...: [img] I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled and reinstalled. (error code 0xc00ce169) 4199a387-672d-453e-902c-26917ea00053
  5. can't download DBD DLC content keep getting error codes on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download DBD DLC content keep getting error codes on pc: i bought and paid for 2 dlc killer packs and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to 100% then shows me error (error code: 0xc00ce169) can anyone help me resolve this i've already...
  6. Can't Download DLC Content - Xbox For PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download DLC Content - Xbox For PC: I recently bought a bundle on the Xbox for PC app to get Mortal Kombat 11 and Injustice 2 Legendary Edition, including all the DLCs that come with them. I've managed to install Mortal Kombat 11,...
  7. Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?: As the question says. I wanted to replay Dead Space 2 on my Xbox Series X. I installed all my available DLC and once I got into the game I realised my Collector's Edition and Rivet Gun DLCs were...
  8. Can't download Metal Gear Solid TPP DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Metal Gear Solid TPP DLC: I got the Day One edition a few years ago and when I loaded up my game it said my Day One edition DLC was removed, but there is not option in Manage game & add-ons to redownload it?...
  9. I can't download the 400 day DLC!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the 400 day DLC!: I can't download the walking dead 400 days, it simply does not complete, not exceeding 1%, making up to 3 attempts, then it finishes without having downloaded it. What do I do?...
  10. Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.: Hello. I recently purchased 3 DLC packs for a xbox 360 game by logging into Xbox360 marketplace on a pc. Used the pc because on the console itself it kept giving me this dumb error that I...