Can't Download DLC Content - Xbox For PC

Discus and support Can't Download DLC Content - Xbox For PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a bundle on the Xbox for PC app to get Mortal Kombat 11 and Injustice 2 Legendary Edition, including all the DLCs that come with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexHowell1, Feb 17, 2022.

1. AlexHowell1
    AlexHowell1 Guest

I recently bought a bundle on the Xbox for PC app to get Mortal Kombat 11 and Injustice 2 Legendary Edition, including all the DLCs that come with them. I've managed to install Mortal Kombat 11, and all the character DLCs, no problem, but Injustice 2 Legendary Edition doesn't appear on my list of games. However, when I find it in the store I'm able to play it as normal.

When I go to the Microsoft Store I see all the content for the two games and most are installed (it says "Open" on the button to the right). There are some, however, that simply will not install and always have the cloud icon next to them e.g.:

• Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack 1
    • Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack 2
    • Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Add On Bundle
    • Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Expansion
    • Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate + Injustice 2 Legendary Edition... (I can't see the full name as the Store page won't load)
    Then, there are DLCs that are completely greyed out, such as:

• Reverse Flash Premiere Skin
    • Power Girl Premiere Skin
    • John Stewart Premier Skin
    • Legendary Edition Unlocks
    • TMNT
    • Sub-Zero
    • Starfire
    • Red Hood
    • Raiden
    • Hell Boy
    • Enchantress
    • Darkseid
    • Black Manta
    • The Atom
    • Black Lightning
    In fact, clicking the store page for these items brings up a notice that says they're for XBox One and not PC! Surely I can't have been sold the base game IJ2 for PC and the DLCs for Xbox?

To wrap-up: I just want to know how to get the content I paid for, the base games run more or less fine on Xbox for PC, but the store/dlc content doesn't.

All help is appreciated!

Thanks

:)

AlexHowell1, Feb 17, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi, AlexHowell1,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You purchased the MK11 & Injustice 2 Legendary Edtion bundle. Regarding this issue that you are having, we are aware that gamers purchased this bundle, and unfortunately, it does not offer the PC version of this content. That is why you are not able to install the Injustice 2 DLC. When was this bundle purchased? As I will provide the link to request a fund. If you are not able to obtain one for some reason, let me know, and I can work with my team to help you with this.

Request a refund for digital games

We understand that sometimes purchases of digital game products don't go as planned. When that happens, we'll help you request a refund.

I hope these suggestions help! Please mark the thread as "Answered."
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

License Transfer

4. onyxishere Win User

Can't upload content on alt. accnt?

You're saying that the DLC was downloaded to this console. But was it originally downloaded to this console? If you can't access the DLC with an alternate tag (you could if the main tag that bought the DLC was signed in) that means this was not the original
    console that downloaded it.

To fix this, you will need to conduct a license transfer.

support.xbox.com/.../download-content

Follow the steps and then redownload the content to be able to access it fully.
  5. Spazpol Win User

How do I download 360 DLC to Xbox One, for BL2?

Looking to download all the DLC from Borderlands 2 that I purchased on the 360 onto my Xbox One. I have already moved the saved game data over, but can't seem to get the DLC. Also when I am logged into my account on xbox.com there is no list for
    my 360 content, it's not even an option, only xbox one and PC. I remember on the 360 I could login to purchase history and then force content to be downloaded onto whatever console I chose. Is there a way to get that content to appear for thr Xbox One? Thanks
    in advance.
    Did you purchase the DLC, or did you have the DLC through disc content? If you are logged into the account that had purchased the content, it should be listed in the available content for the game if you press the menu button to get the info instead of
    straight launching into the game. Or look for the DLC on the store and it should link you to install it from there.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Need educated!

Sorry, but you can only queue up a download on the PC to start downloading when you start the Xbox, but you can't actually download the content from the PC.
Thema:

1. Can't Download DLC Content - Xbox For PC - Similar Threads - Can't Download DLC

2. Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One: On my first Xbox One, I've purchased Call of Duty World at War as well as some DLC, specifically Map Pack 3. On my new Xbox One (same XBL account, connected to the same WiFi) I have been able to...
  3. Can't download purchased DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download purchased DLC: Hello. Recently I've purchased multiple Tropico 6 DLCs, and they worked fine on a Next Gen Edition of the game. The last one I bought was New Frontiers, but I can't download it for Next Gen — only...
  4. Can't download "Challenge of the Gods" Outpost Kaloki X DLC on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download "Challenge of the Gods" Outpost Kaloki X DLC on Xbox 360: As the title says. I purchased it from my Xbox 360 console and attempted to download it immediately as with my other purchases at the same time, but had the error. All it tells me is exactly the...
  5. I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled...: [img] I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled and reinstalled. (error code 0xc00ce169) 4199a387-672d-453e-902c-26917ea00053
  6. can't download DBD DLC content keep getting error codes on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download DBD DLC content keep getting error codes on pc: i bought and paid for 2 dlc killer packs and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to 100% then shows me error (error code: 0xc00ce169) can anyone help me resolve this i've already...
  7. Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?: As the question says. I wanted to replay Dead Space 2 on my Xbox Series X. I installed all my available DLC and once I got into the game I realised my Collector's Edition and Rivet Gun DLCs were...
  8. Can't download Metal Gear Solid TPP DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Metal Gear Solid TPP DLC: I got the Day One edition a few years ago and when I loaded up my game it said my Day One edition DLC was removed, but there is not option in Manage game & add-ons to redownload it?...
  9. I can't download the 400 day DLC!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the 400 day DLC!: I can't download the walking dead 400 days, it simply does not complete, not exceeding 1%, making up to 3 attempts, then it finishes without having downloaded it. What do I do?...
  10. Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.: Hello. I recently purchased 3 DLC packs for a xbox 360 game by logging into Xbox360 marketplace on a pc. Used the pc because on the console itself it kept giving me this dumb error that I...