Can't download Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures on windows 10??

Discus and support Can't download Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures on windows 10?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had this game working on windows 8 but after I upgraded to windows 10 I can't install it anymore - no download link? (I hade made lots of in-app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HexagonalCoCo, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Can't download Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures on windows 10??

I had this game working on windows 8 but after I upgraded to windows 10 I can't install it anymore - no download link? (I hade made lots of in-app purchases!)

Thanks

Diego.

:)

HexagonalCoCo, Mar 18, 2017
  2. I have an ongoing issue with some of my apps/games missing.

Just in case support asks, here is the info for Disney fairies above from my account purchase site.

Order number 566890605662855337

October 30, 2014

Payment method
    • Microsoft account

Get order help

Can't download Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures on windows 10?? [​IMG]

For Testing only
    Disney
    Fairies Hidden Treasures

$15.99

Completed

Subtotal

$15.99

Tax

$1.28

Total

$17.27

Crooked Delight, Mar 18, 2017
  3. I have an ongoing issue with some of my apps/games missing.

Greetings, I bought this game along with a bunch of other games for my Windows 8.1 now Windows 10 pc.

for example

Buy Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures - Microsoft Store

its delisted as of trueachievements, and it was even pulled from my download library list. I own the game so how or why can I not redownload something I paid Microsoft for?

I have a bunch of games that befell the same fate as the game above. Do I get special download links or ask for refunds?

Crooked Delight, Mar 18, 2017
  4. Crooked Delight Win User

I have an ongoing issue with some of my apps/games missing.

Just in case support asks, here is the info for Disney fairies above from my account purchase site.

Order number 566890605662855337

October 30, 2014

Payment method
    • Microsoft account

Get order help

[​IMG]

For Testing only
    Disney
    Fairies Hidden Treasures

$15.99

Completed

Subtotal

$15.99

Tax

$1.28

Total

$17.27

5. AaronBre Win User

Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

I am also having the issue where all of my app based games on Windows 10 have stopped being able to log into Xbox Live. The Xbox app logs into Xbox Live as does signing in via www.xbox.com.

I have tried the following games: AlphaJax, Cut the Rope, Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures, Gravity Guy, Halo: Spartan Assault, Hexic, iStunt 2, any of the Microsoft games like Bingo, Jigsaw, etc.

Things are wrong fine on my Surface RT (running 8.1RT) so it is not my account but something specific to a Windows 10 PC.
  6. AaronBre Win User

MineSweeper: Can't Sign-In

I am also having the issue where all of my app based games on Windows 10 have stopped being able to log into Xbox Live. The Xbox app logs into Xbox Live as does signing in via www.xbox.com.

I have tried the following games: AlphaJax, Cut the Rope, Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures, Gravity Guy, Halo: Spartan Assault, Hexic, iStunt 2, any of the Microsoft games like Bingo, Jigsaw, etc. All have issues signing into Xbox live.

Things are working fine on my Surface RT (running 8.1RT) so it is not my account but something specific to a Windows 10 PC.
  7. AhmadYamani Win User

Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures "This app does not work on your device."

I found a work around and that is to play the game on my laptop via a remote desktop connection to my desktop pc which has the full version installed. There is a bit of a lag, but better than no game at all. Microsoft Studios, please fix this!
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

I have marine camo

IW, why would you hold back this hidden treasure from us!?
Thema:

Can't download Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures on windows 10??

1. Can't download Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures on windows 10?? - Similar Threads - Can't download Disney

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  10. Can't download Disney Plus on Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Disney Plus on Xbox one S: Every time I try to download Disney Plus on my Xbox one S, no download bar appears and i get sent back to home dashboard. Restarted the Xbox 3 times and the internet twice....