Can't Download Disc

Discus and support Can't Download Disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, today I bought a used copy of Skate 3 for 360 from GameStop because I saw it was backwards compatible. When insert the disc in my Xbox one and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CBRAUN1109, May 12, 2017.

1. CBRAUN1109
    CBRAUN1109 Guest

Can't Download Disc

So, today I bought a used copy of Skate 3 for 360 from GameStop because I saw it was backwards compatible. When insert the disc in my Xbox one and click to install an error message pops up saying the game is not backwards compatible. (0x8082000c) is the
    error code. So, I returned the game and they gave me a brand-new copy. But I still had the same problem. So, then I went over to my friend’s house and put the game into his new Xbox one s and the game started downloading and played fine. However, the game
    still will not work on my own Xbox. I can’t find a solution anywhere online, please help

:)

CBRAUN1109, May 12, 2017
  2. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    can you install one game while playing another

@M Bierce

You can't play a disc game while installing another disc game

But you can play a disc game while another is downloading, play a download while installing a disc or play a download while installing another download.

Malacath, May 12, 2017
  3. Destiny, disc Pre-Ordered no Pre-Download

You can't pre-download a disc. You can only pre-download the digital version.

MaximumExtreme, May 12, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Can't Download Disc

onyxishere, May 13, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't Download Disc