Can't download deals with gold free lego game

Discus and support Can't download deals with gold free lego game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I was trying to download LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean deals with gold as it's free this month but it won't let me download it, can't understand... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarcBen, Jul 15, 2017.

1. MarcBen
    MarcBen Guest

Hi

I was trying to download LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean deals with gold as it's free this month but it won't let me download it, can't understand what it says as it's in Japanese.

Also I tried to chat to someone online but it won't connect me for some reason as it times out.

:)

MarcBen, Jul 15, 2017
  2. Games With Gold

I have a credit card and Xbox gold subtraction but can't download free game (Lego Star Wars 360) I have new Xbox one. The free game will expire soon. My kids really want this game. Please help.

HipGeoGamer12, Jul 15, 2017
  3. Statuscode 0150017 - Fehler beim Herunterladen von lego starwars saga

habe problem beim download von lego starwars 4free with gold bekomme fehlermeldung download in meiner region nicht verfügbar oder datei beschädigt. weiss da einer rat?

Mod Translation:

Have problem when downloading lego starwars for free with gold get error message download in my region not available or file damaged. White because a rat?

OneBreak8000280, Jul 15, 2017
  4. Can't download deals with gold free lego game

As for the language being in Japanese I have no clue how to help with that but in order to get the 360 games with gold games it must be charged to a card or paypal, it doesn't charge an amount because it's free.

TGS Neko Senpai, Jul 17, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: