Can't download Dead Space on xbox 360

Discus and support Can't download Dead Space on xbox 360 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried and tried to download Dead Space since it was on sale today and when it gets at 100% it says, "Cant download Dead Space" but i can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TrevS5, May 10, 2022.

1. TrevS5
    TrevS5 Guest

I have tried and tried to download Dead Space since it was on sale today and when it gets at 100% it says, "Cant download Dead Space" but i can download everything else besides dead space

:)

TrevS5, May 10, 2022
  2. KavboiHaggis Win User

XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS

Can't download Dead Space ((
  3. LuBulegend92 Win User

Dead Space achievements aren't showing up

Now I can't even start Dead Space because I don't have the right to own the game.

I downloaded Dead Space when it was April free game, now after I cleared 360 storage and reset factory, I had this problem!
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, TrevS5. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Please give me more information so I can properly assist your with this:

- Did you purchase it? If so, can you see it showing as complete here?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

- Are you trying to download and install it on an external storage unit or on the Xbox 360 drive?

- Do you get an error code with the message "Cant download Dead Space"?

- Did you try any troubleshooting so far?

I'm waiting for your answers!
  5. stevevic-AE6E9FD1-5A Win User

This purchase channel requires a billing account ?

I can't download dead space to my xbox one either. Not on the console or on the website and I have a card registered to my account. It just says can't download at this time
  6. LuBulegend92 Win User

Connect to live on xbox 360 emulator

My error is that whenever I start a 360 game, I always have to wait the "Getting your xbox 360 info" message to load, after that, I can't download my profile because it says I cant connect live to xbox live. I live in Asia but I set my console in US.

FYI: after the 1st factory reset, I can still launch Dead Space, just not able to download my profile. But after the 2nd factory reset, after I cleared my xbox 360 storage like TheytoldmeBlitz told me, I had my current Dead Space issue.

Now, I try a lot of different ways but I can't connect live on my xbox 360 emulator.
Thema:

1. Can't download Dead Space on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Can't download Dead

2. I can't get red dead redemption 2 to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get red dead redemption 2 to download: I can't download red dead redemption 2. First time I tried game downloaded 22%. Second time downloaded 2% and the last three times game won't get past the updating game stage. I've tried doing a...
  3. I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled...: [img] I can't download Dead By Daylight DLC. I have the game on gamepass and I have uninstalled and reinstalled. (error code 0xc00ce169) 4199a387-672d-453e-902c-26917ea00053
  4. I can't download Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Red Dead Redemption 2: So, I've played it on this Xbox before (Xbox One S) and i downloaded it before perfectly fine. Now, whenever i try to download it, the download gets to 23.7% with just disc 1, and 69% with disc 1...
  5. Can't download Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate on Xbox 360: I purchased DoA 1 Ultimate from the Xbox 360 Marketplace but it refuses to be downloaded. [img] I checked on the Xbox App and it says is not available on Xbox 360 [img] But Panzer Dragoon...
  6. Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download my Collector's Edition and pre-order dlc for Dead Space 2?: As the question says. I wanted to replay Dead Space 2 on my Xbox Series X. I installed all my available DLC and once I got into the game I realised my Collector's Edition and Rivet Gun DLCs were...
  7. Left 4 Dead 2 can't download on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 can't download on my Xbox 360.: Ok so let me try to go in depth here, I have a physical disc of L4D2 for my Xbox 360 and when I launch it, the 360 freezes and I have to turn it off and turn it on again. So my solution is to just...
  8. Can't download left 4 dead 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download left 4 dead 2?: I went to the marketplace link and attempted to pay $19.99 for left 4 dead 2 and it is not letting me download it for the xbox one. What do i need to do? Thanks for your help....
  9. Can't pre-download Red Dead Redemption 2 from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't pre-download Red Dead Redemption 2 from game pass: I read in some certificated forum, that I can pre-download Red Dead Redemption 2 from Xbox Game pass App for play it when the license is unlocked (may 7) BUT i can't see this game for pre-download...
  10. Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update: Since 4 Hours I cannot get a Connection to the Xbox Service. Whatever I try, it doesn't work. I looked everywhere for Information but nothing helped. e0132673-c303-40dc-8ebd-9f1f51dae124