can't download DBD DLC content keep getting error codes on pc

Discus and support can't download DBD DLC content keep getting error codes on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought and paid for 2 dlc killer packs and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to 100% then shows me error (error code: 0xc00ce169) can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ellenno, Apr 4, 2022.

1. ellenno
    ellenno Guest

i bought and paid for 2 dlc killer packs and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to 100% then shows me error (error code: 0xc00ce169)

can anyone help me resolve this i've already restarted my pc

:)

ellenno, Apr 4, 2022
  2. Yair 24 Win User

same problem here error code 0xc00ce169 when ii buy dlc and try to install it.

i tryed the solution anti cheat and it doesnt works.
  3. XBF - Staniel Win User

Greetings ellenno,

Let me see what I can do to help:

• What system are you attempting to play the game on? Is it on console or on PC?
    There was a solution provided earlier this year for a similar issue on PC: Dead by Daylight Error | Xbox Forums

The fix provided was relating to the anticheat system

The anticheat is in the programfiles (x86) directory. I was able to download the latest version via the link and patch the game. The game runs now.

Let us know if this worked! If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Staniel

Xbox Employee

And as always, if this helped answer your question, please help the community out and mark it as such below!
  4. Fireblade022 Win User

I have the same issue and the anti-cheat solution doesn't work
  5. KiNGjSoN Win User

Status Code: 80072f7c

i keep getting the same error code & i cant download content
  6. XGC WarGod Win User

Zune Status Code 807b0194

I keep getting this error,

can't find content

status code 807b0194

when i try to stream from zune, ( Tomorrow ) in sd
Thema:

1. can't download DBD DLC content keep getting error codes on pc - Similar Threads - can't download DBD

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  10. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...