Can't download Control from Gamepass, only buy

Discus and support Can't download Control from Gamepass, only buy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed that gamepass is only letting me buy Control from the store and not giving the option to download it. The same problem is happening with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeRobinson7, Dec 4, 2020.

1. JoeRobinson7
    JoeRobinson7 Guest

I noticed that gamepass is only letting me buy Control from the store and not giving the option to download it. The same problem is happening with the other titles that launched today on December 3rd. I have gamepass ultimate and am playing on an Xbox
    One X.

:)

JoeRobinson7, Dec 4, 2020
  2. JoeRobinson7 Win User

I rebooted my Xbox and it seemed to fix the issue if anyone else has this problem.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

Did you buy the game or just download it off of gamepass .

If you downloaded it and recently let gamepass expire you must buy the game.

Downloaded gamepass games arent yours to keep only if you buy them
  4. ngocphi Win User

GTA5 not longer working on Xbox series x? Trying to launch game and it says “sorry this game has left Game pass”. It gives me the option to buy it but i already own it I’ve had it for a long time!

Ok when you said you own it like you bought ir oe just downloaded it from gamepass ultimate ?

If you downloaded it from gamepass you don't own it that is with any content from gamepass you only will have access while it is on gamepass

It.isn't like the games with gold program you only have it while you are subscribed and it is not removed from.thr gamepass library

You have to.buy it.before.or after it.leaves gamepass if you buy it after you don't get the 20% off discount with ultimate

You can try waiting for the next sale

The only way to own the game is to buy it before it leaves gamepass or after

If you bought it unless install it and reinstall from your ready to install library not.from the storefront as versions and dlc change all the time
  5. ngocphi Win User

Do I need a game pass to play Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer on PC ?

Ummm that only applies to xbox games he is talking about PC

NO you don't need gold or gamepass HOWEVER if you want to play it but not buy then gamepass is needed

And you can buy it at a discount with gamepass to keep it otherwise you can't play it after gamepass expires

Now if you buy it separately no gamepass isn't needed
  6. ngocphi Win User

Need to change my Gameratag email address

You can't merge accounts ever on any server it is a security risk

You can download other games from your store profile but you cannot use your gamrsaves from the other profile

I think you are mistaking the proccess

One you only need to be signed into the gamepass account in the XBOX App to download the games from gamepass

You only need to sign in on the store profile with your gamrsaves if you need to download from that store profiles games and to play those games saves

You aren't downloading any new profiles you are only accessing to profiles from within the xbox app

Whenever you choose to use the gamepass profile for saves well you just made it harder

So as long as you don't use gamrsaves or certain features like gamepass ultimate cloud play you will be fine with only the original account

Cloud requires the account with the subscription
Thema:

1. Can't download Control from Gamepass, only buy - Similar Threads - Can't download Control

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download the game,...
  6. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download the game,...
  7. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi everyone, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download...
  8. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi everyone, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download...
  9. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal: I have the xbox pass for PC, and I can't download Control and Doom Eternal, when I click in those games it doesn't appear the option "Install", it says "Not available". These games are only in the...
  10. I can't download nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download nVidia Control Panel from the Microsoft store: So, I was experiencing my computer being slow and starting to lag. So i restarted my Windows. As I restarted them I wanted to change my resolution and Hz on my monitor. I saw there was no nVidia...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download control on gamepass