Cant download certain titles on game pass PC

Discus and support Cant download certain titles on game pass PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Like it says in the title I can't download certain titles. So far I've only found two titles that I can't download which are Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by felix_857, Jul 29, 2021.

1. felix_857
    felix_857 Guest

Like it says in the title I can't download certain titles. So far I've only found two titles that I can't download which are Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves. What happens when I click download is: It says pending and then it says acquiring license for a little bit and after that I get an error. It's the same error in both scenarios I've tried and the error code is: 0xc03f6603

I've tried everything I can think of including resetting my pc, resetting Microsoft store and running all kinds of trouble shooters. I've tried different drives and so on too. It's not network related since I've tried downloading the same titles on the same network on a different PC with a different game pass account without getting any error.

I can't find much online about this error so I'm hoping to find some help here. I did find some guides and did everything they told me to do but nothing has helped.

This is really annoying and it's been an issue for well over a month now. Please help Cant download certain titles on game pass PC :(

I'm not sure if specs matter or not but I'll include them in case.
    Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII DARK HERO
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
    RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3600MHz CL14 (2x16GB)
    GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 3090 ROG Strix OC

Any help is appreciated!

:)

felix_857, Jul 29, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Could you please tell me if your Windows is updated to the latest version, in this case, it would be version 21H1?
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @felix_857!

With instalation issues i would suggest the following solutions. Please give it a try and let us know the results!

Solution 1:

1. Press the Windows key + R
    2. Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Wait for few seconds while it is resetting the store cache.

Solution 2: Re-register the Store App

-Press Windows key + X
    -Click Windows Powershell Admin
    Copy and pastethe command below and hit enter.

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}

Wait for few seconds while it is re-registering the store app.

Solution 3: Restart your computer and try to download the app again.

If issue persist, check for updates and install any available updates.
    -Press Windows key + X
    -Go to Settings
    -Click Update and Security
    -Check for Updates and Download them to keep your device up to date.

Once the update are installed try to check the game.

I hope the information above helps. Please let me know how it goes.
    Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.

Once you complete the steps, the command will run and verify if there is any data corruption that needs fixing.

Hope this helps.
  4. felix_857 Win User

Hi Mateus, thank you for your time! I'm a little better knowing that some people are trying to help me :D I hope you are well too!

Yes. It's updated to the latest version!
  5. felix_857 Win User

Nothing happens when I use your command. I still followed the steps through tho but it didn't work.
  6. Smwutches Win User

about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass for PC. So games downloaded from Game Pass will work the same as they do with standard Game Pass versus Ultimate.

Since Forza is a Play Anywhere title, you an download it on both the PC and console without needing Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. Cant download certain titles on game pass PC - Similar Threads - Cant download certain

2. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  3. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  4. Cant download the XBOX App on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download the XBOX App on PC: Hello there. I know it is a problem for thousands of players being unable to download games, getting logged out constantly and just having trouble with the XBOX App in general. Today I couldnt...
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  7. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  8. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  9. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  10. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...