Can't download Castlestorm with Live Gold

Discus and support Can't download Castlestorm with Live Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have a 1-month prepaid live gold, if you want to spend 360 live gold game (Castlestorm), redirect to the www.xbox.com/hu-HU/live/join, not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drunkenchef88, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Can't download Castlestorm with Live Gold

Hello!

I have a 1-month prepaid live gold, if you want to spend 360 live gold game (Castlestorm), redirect to the www.xbox.com/hu-HU/live/join, not add my Xbox One download list.

I'm sorry I do not speak English, this text translator.

:)

Drunkenchef88, Dec 15, 2015
  2. zhuhaor
    zhuhaor Guest
    cannot download CastleStorm free

i added one year gold subscription to my acount, however i cannot download CastleStorm free --- as we known, CastleStorm is free game for gold members this moth. help please.

zhuhaor, Dec 15, 2015
  3. GIZZGILLYON
    GIZZGILLYON Guest
    Games with Gold is extremely underwhelming lately...

funny because every game that gets released with GWG I think 'don't fancy that; but download it anyway and enjoy them, such as castlestorm

GIZZGILLYON, Dec 15, 2015
  4. munkyxtc
    munkyxtc Guest

Are you on a one month trial or an actual paid subscription? Unfortunately Games With Gold titles are not available to members on a trial membership but instead required a paid subscription in order to download.

Games with Gold | Xbox Live -- Refer to footnote #1 that reads "Games with Gold offer for paid Gold members only"

More information can also be found @ How to Get Xbox Live | Xbox Live Gold Trial Subscription

munkyxtc, Dec 15, 2015
  5. I have actual paid subsciptions, expiration 13/01/2016. Xbox one gold games is working, just 360 game not working.

6. munkyxtc
    munkyxtc Guest
    munkyxtc, Dec 15, 2015
  7. I tried on pc, xbox and phone. Yes i see Castlestorm in store "gold excusive priece free" and redirect to the join page.

8. munkyxtc
    munkyxtc Guest

Ok, if you log into your account @
    account.microsoft.com/services

How does your Xbox Live subscription appear on this page under the 'Subscription' section?

Please make sure you do not post any personal details.

munkyxtc, Dec 15, 2015
  9. Subscription: Pre-paid one month xbox live gold membership

Epires on: 1/13/2016

Paid with: Prepaid card

Drunkenchef88, Nov 1, 2018
  10. munkyxtc Win User

Are you on a one month trial or an actual paid subscription? Unfortunately Games With Gold titles are not available to members on a trial membership but instead required a paid subscription in order to download.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/games-with-gold -- Refer to footnote #1 that reads "Games with Gold offer for paid Gold members only"

More information can also be found @ http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/xbox-live-membership/trial-gold-membership
  11. munkyxtc Win User

12. munkyxtc Win User

Ok, if you log into your account @
    account.microsoft.com/services

How does your Xbox Live subscription appear on this page under the 'Subscription' section?

Please make sure you do not post any personal details.
  13. Drunkenchef88 Win User

I have actual paid subsciptions, expiration 13/01/2016. Xbox one gold games is working, just 360 game not working.
  14. Drunkenchef88 Win User

I tried on pc, xbox and phone. Yes i see Castlestorm in store "gold excusive priece free" and redirect to the join page.
Thema:

1. Can't download Castlestorm with Live Gold - Similar Threads - Can't download Castlestorm

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  10. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...