Can't download Black Ops 2 Season Pass Content

Discus and support Can't download Black Ops 2 Season Pass Content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I purchased the black ops 2 season pass through the xbox one store. Black ops 2 was also bought from the xbox one store. I was able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyson Wolfe, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Tyson Wolfe
    Tyson Wolfe Guest

Recently I purchased the black ops 2 season pass through the xbox one store. Black ops 2 was also bought from the xbox one store. I was able to download some of the season pass content, but couldn't dowoad one of the map packs and nuketown zombies. I have tried downloading through the game, downloading through the manage game menu, I've tried deleting the season pass, the DLC's, and the game as whole and still haven't been able to download all the content. Is there anything else I can do? Please help.

:)

Tyson Wolfe, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Judge Win User

Black Ops 2 season pass

Yes, they give you points to download the season pass, not the actual pass itself. You will need to navigate to the marketplace and download the season pass from the Black Ops 2 sections. Alternatively, you can download the season pass from the in-game menu
    for Black Ops. Once you download the pass, you will have to download the individual content as well, except now it will show up as free.
  3. HassanB Win User

DLC MISSING!!!

If the content isn't in your download history then it means that it wasn't purchased with this account. You can only re-download content from the gamertag that purchased the content.

Also, if you have the Black Ops 2 Season pass you'd download the content from the in-game store on Black Ops 2, it would be listed as Free.
  4. Merlin4421 Win User

Xbox one Question

[quote user="x530 GUNNER"]

Lets say I buy black ops 2 season pass and upgrade my black ops 2 game into a xbox one version will I keep the season pass?

[/quote]

Did you mean COD: Ghost? If not you can't upgrade black ops 2 to x1.
  5. Deluxe EU Win User

deleting games

But I can't download new black ops 2 season pass mappacks from the new account, it still shows, that I have to buy them.
  6. IGhostI v1 Win User

Xbox one Question

[quote user="x530 GUNNER"]

Lets say I buy black ops 2 season pass and upgrade my black ops 2 game into a xbox one version will I keep the season pass?

[/quote]

There is no Xbox One version of Black Ops 2....
Thema:

1. Can't download Black Ops 2 Season Pass Content - Similar Threads - Can't download Black

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't Download Black Ops Cold War From Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Black Ops Cold War From Disc: I am on Xbox One and uninstalled Cold War. When I went to reinstall it on disc, it repeatedly fails at 0%. I have tried everything on this link twice...
  5. Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Dead by Daylight and Download the Black Ops 4 Update: Since 4 Hours I cannot get a Connection to the Xbox Service. Whatever I try, it doesn't work. I looked everywhere for Information but nothing helped. e0132673-c303-40dc-8ebd-9f1f51dae124
  6. CAN'T DOWNLOAD CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN'T DOWNLOAD CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2: I am having a problem with a game on XBOX 360. I tried several times to download it but when this reach to 80% it just cancelled, after this stop XBOX says "Call of duty Black Ops 2 can't...
  7. I can't download black ops 2 in xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download black ops 2 in xbox one: I have black ops 2 in digital media and the season pass on xbox 360,but I can't download the game in xbox one, in the store says that I have to buy the game 2f646bcd-4d66-49eb-a040-0cb12ef35fc8
  8. Still can't download Black Ops 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still can't download Black Ops 1: I've tried downloading it from the xbox one store and I get the Show Price error that tells me I have to go to Xbox.com, so I tried downloading it from xbox.com under the Xbox One Compatible drop...
  9. Can't download error when I try to download map packs for black ops 1 PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download error when I try to download map packs for black ops 1 PLEASE HELP!: Everytime i try to download the map packs for black ops 1 resurrection and the one with call of the dead in it. it says cant download when it gets to 100% no matter what I do it always says that I...
  10. Black Ops 2 download failed, can't download anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 download failed, can't download anymore: Yesterday I bought an X-box 360 with CoD ghosts and a voucher to download CoD Black Ops 2. When I redeemed my code and tried to download Black Ops 2 the download failed, I can't find the place...