Can't download battlefront 2

Discus and support Can't download battlefront 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought gamepass pc and I want to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 but download button doesn't show up. I deleted ea app and reinstalled. It did not fixed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mehmet Can Yavuz, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Can't download battlefront 2

I bought gamepass pc and I want to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 but download button doesn't show up. I deleted ea app and reinstalled. It did not fixed my problem.
    Can't download battlefront 2 [​IMG]

:)

Mehmet Can Yavuz, Nov 15, 2023
  2. Mehmet Can Yavuz Win User

As extra information, when I delete EA App download button shows up. When I start downloading, it downloads the ea app and this problem occurs again.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Thanks for responding again.
    I'm sorry the problem continues.
    Try clearing the Xbox app cache to remove any corrupted temporary files that may be affecting the download. You can do it by following these steps:

Completely close the Xbox app.
    Press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
    writes
    "%localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_"
    and press Enter.
    In the resulting folder, find the "LocalCache" folder and open it.
    Delete all the files and folders you find inside the LocalCache folder.
    Restart your PC and reopen the Xbox app to try downloading Battlefront 2.

Sometimes antivirus software or firewall can interfere with game downloads. Try temporarily disabling your antivirus and firewall and then try downloading Battlefront 2 again. Remember to activate them again once you have finished downloading the game.
  4. Mehmet Can Yavuz Win User

Thanks for your reply but these solutions didn't work. I checked and Battlefront 2 is included in GamePass. Normally, there should be a download button like in this photo, but this button does not appear in Battlefront 2 like the photo above. I looked at about 25-30 games to see if this problem exists in other games, but I am only having this problem in Battlefront 2.
    [​IMG]
    This is a photo of battlefront 1
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Mehmet C, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues downloading Star Wars Battlefront 2 via Game Pass for PC.

First make sure Star Wars Battlefront 2 is included in the list of games available to download and play through Game Pass for PC. You can check this by checking the game catalog in the Xbox app (or the Game Pass website) to make sure the game is available for download.

Make sure you have the updated Xbox app on your PC. Updates may fix known issues and improve app functionality. Visit the Microsoft Store on your PC and check for updates for the Xbox app.

Also make sure your Game Pass subscription is active and in good standing. If there is a problem with your subscription, you may not be able to download or play games included in Game Pass. You can check the status of your subscription on the Game Pass website or in your Microsoft account settings.

If you are experiencing connection or download issues, try connecting to a different internet network to rule out connectivity issues. You can also restart your router or modem to reestablish the network connection.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. shadowmouse09 Win User

Can't Download Battlefront 1 and 2

Thanks for the update. I have now purchased an xone anyways, but it works on that and looks amazing.
Thema:

1. Can't download battlefront 2 - Similar Threads - Can't download battlefront

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. Bought Xbox:Game Pass and can't download Battlefront 2.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Xbox:Game Pass and can't download Battlefront 2.: EA Desktop download any other games but not this one. When I click on the download button, nothing happens. 7cfd00a7-7361-4f48-beec-3e3d24385a5f
  7. Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II: My daughter has a Gold account (active and works on Xbox One). We have never figured out how to download any of the backwards compatible games with gold, except to just log back into the Xbox 360...
  8. Can't Download Battlefront 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Battlefront 1 and 2: Hey guys I recently purchased Battlefront 1 and 2 (OG Xbox) on my Xbox 360, However i got the "Can't Download" error at 80%. did anyone get around this as i had to get these games refunded as I...
  9. I can't download the Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta early acces

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta early acces: Hello, I pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront 2 so I got the early acces code for the beta. But when I redeem the code on 'Use a code' my Xbox says this: Check the instructions that came with your...
  10. Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition (DwG) - can't download purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition (DwG) - can't download purchased game: I have bought Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition with Deals with Gold benefits. Payment was completed on Saturday at 3AM (ID: M6072-4813 using DotPay). But I can't still download it from...