Can't Download Battlefront 1 and 2

Discus and support Can't Download Battlefront 1 and 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys I recently purchased Battlefront 1 and 2 (OG Xbox) on my Xbox 360, However i got the "Can't Download" error at 80%. did anyone get around... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shadowmouse09, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Can't Download Battlefront 1 and 2

Hey guys

I recently purchased Battlefront 1 and 2 (OG Xbox) on my Xbox 360, However i got the "Can't Download" error at 80%. did anyone get around this as i had to get these games refunded as I have been trying since Monday to get them working to no avail.

thanks

:)

shadowmouse09, Aug 29, 2018
  2. HiZa_15
    HiZa_15 Guest
    Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 don't work on 360

I bought Battlefront 1 and 2 yesterday, so that I could play the original Battlefronts not EA's Battlefronts. The issue though that i'm having is that when they download they get to 80% and then stop and says "Can't Download Star Wars Battlefront". Then
    immediately following that message I go to my hard drive and see that the game comes up as corrupted. I've cleared my cache and I checked my router which my internet connection isn't the issue. Does anybody know how to fix this issue or know what's causing
    Battlefront not to fully download?

HiZa_15, Aug 29, 2018
  3. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    Xbox originals

BF2: MC, battlefront 1 and 2 in that order.

US Revenge, Aug 29, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

at this moment there is a known issue on Xbox Live regarding issues with downloading purchased items as shown below, so it's best to wait until those issues have been resolved, be sure to check

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
    for the latest update

Can't Download Battlefront 1 and 2 [​IMG]
    Limited

Purchase and Content Usage

6/22/2018, 11:43:43 PM

Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases

Affected platforms:

Xbox One

Xbox on other devices

Affected services:

• Buying downloadable items

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems purchasing content. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.

Want to get notified when this feature is back online?

We will only use the phone number that you provide to notify you when the service or app is back up and running. After we send the notification you requested, we will delete your phone number from our Xbox Live SMS notification system.

5. broudon
    broudon Guest
    As of 10/25/2018 the download works I just verified it can be downloaded and played. On the xbox 360 as of today.

broudon, Oct 25, 2018
  6. Thanks for the update. I have now purchased an xone anyways, but it works on that and looks amazing.

shadowmouse09, Oct 27, 2018
  7. broudon
    broudon Guest
    Cool. I got a 360 on eBay for 50bucks, really just into 4 player split screen games. There are not many on the Xbox one. Seems like the next gen console killed off local split screen.

broudon, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: