Can't Download Batman: Arkham Origins on original Xbox One from Disc

Discus and support Can't Download Batman: Arkham Origins on original Xbox One from Disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was able to get the disc app prompt to randomly appear that would allow me to download the game, but it gave me the ""this game is not playable here.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexDeVido, May 19, 2023.

1. AlexDeVido
    AlexDeVido Guest

I was able to get the disc app prompt to randomly appear that would allow me to download the game, but it gave me the ""this game is not playable here. For a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One, go to xbox.com/BackCompat. (0x8082000c)" error because I was offline. I haven't been able to get that prompt to appear again, either offline or online. Since the prompt did appear once, I know it's not an issue with the disc. I've tried a range of solutions, such as :

• Turning the xbox one off, unplugging, plugging back in, and turning it on to try again.
    • Soft factory reset (with the disc still inside).
    • Several restarts (some while online, some while offline). I tried to replicate the prompt appearing while offline, but couldn't.
    • Cleaning the disc.
    • Ejecting the disc, putting it back in, then reseting the console.
    I know this particular title is backwards compatible on the Xbox One, so I don't see why this is still not working. Is there anything else I can try?

:)

AlexDeVido, May 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: