Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.

Discus and support Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi i had just tried to install minecraft dungeons and i got a error 0x80073cfc i thought ok its just a problem w the game and it will be fixed soon but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KristjanHansen, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.

Hi i had just tried to install minecraft dungeons and i got a error 0x80073cfc i thought ok its just a problem w the game and it will be fixed soon but then i tried another game i got the same error and i tried multiple games same error and i have some games
    installed (dirt 2.0, astroneer, mudrunner and gears 5) noneof those games started up. Can anyone help me?

:)

KristjanHansen, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Pivxze Win User

Hello there, this issue has happened to me multiple times as well. The way I fixed it is by Task Manager>Advanced and then find where is shows either the game and the xbox app and make sure to end it. If that doesn’t work, I’ll try to find a way to fix
    it.
  3. incognitony Win User

beta app crashing

I don't think you actually need the Xbox beta app to launch any game? The app is useful for checking the Xbox Game Pass for PC catalog, but you can also download any games via the Microsoft Store without the Xbox beta app. And the app doesn't need to run
    in the background when you're playing Microsoft Store games on your PC
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

problème erreur 0x80080206 [Mod Translation-problem error 0x80080206]

Hi Yannis,

In order to install this game or any game from the Microsoft Store App, you will need to ensure your Windows 10 device is on a 1903 OS build or greater (Current 1909). The easiest way to ensure your PC is ready to go for this game and any other game
    that comes to Game Pass for PC is to install the Xbox (Beta) App with the steps posted here. This will force the PC to install
    an OS version that can run all Game Pass for PC games and allow users to easily find them inside the Xbox (Beta) App.

Let us know if you have the most recent OS build for Windows and the Xbox (Beta) App and try installing the game from the app as well.
  5. Luke EdwardPietrowsk Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 (Press any key to start)

Flight Simulator 2020 I open it and at the start it says "Press any key to start" and I press a key and it just flashes and says the same message again and it just keeps happening no matter what key I press or how many times I keep trying.
    If you have downloaded the game with Xbox/PC game pass you need to download the Xbox (Beta) app. I downloaded and launched from the app and it worked no problem.
  6. Smwutches Win User

"don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account"

Thema:

1. Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app. - Similar Threads - Cant download game

2. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  3. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  4. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  5. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  6. Why cant I download games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download games?: I have game pass and cant download any game and i get "There has been an error." message when i click see details this is the error code Code: 0x80244022. I tried everyhing I repaired Microsoft...
  7. For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games: If you had the same issue with me after resetting your console, a fix i did was i went to the microsoft store and it automatically started updating the microsoft store and i also started...
  8. cant download game

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download game: hi everyone. I have very good internet speed, but then also i cant download Cricket 19 in Xbox app. I have already done some troubleshooting available over the internet....
  9. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  10. cant download or buy starfield at game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download or buy starfield at game pass: hi,sry for bad eng...idk why i cant buy od download starfield....i will include pitcure,so u will see main problem here is link for pitcure https://ibb.co/hYvvKBs...