Can't download Amazon and Netflix apps on Xbox One

Discus and support Can't download Amazon and Netflix apps on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been trying to download Amazon and Netflix apps on Xbox One and keep getting " something happened on our end, wait and try again". Waited, tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArcherGaming231, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Can't download Amazon and Netflix apps on Xbox One

Been trying to download Amazon and Netflix apps on Xbox One and keep getting " something happened on our end, wait and try again". Waited, tried again..and again...no help

:)

ArcherGaming231, Aug 30, 2017
  2. Can't download Netflix on my Xbox 360

I tried to download Netflix on my Xbox 360, but i am not given the option to download. I created another Xbox live silver accaunt but still nothing, and I also dont have the tab for apps only games&apps so I can't even browse apps. The only way I've could
    perhaps download Netflix is to go on a basic non Live accaount and then go to apps tab and then press download on Netflix, so then I need to log in or sign up to xbox live I do that and then its same I can only pin it to taskbar. Please help its not only netflix
    its all apps.

StrawJet917283, Aug 30, 2017
  3. Apps are not working

I logged in and it appeared my xbox one performed an update today. It no longer plays Netflix, amazon video, youtube and many other apps.

Forever Radical, Aug 30, 2017
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!

The thing is, that the Amazon App is developed by Amazon themselves. Microsoft only offers the store to download the Amazon App from.

If other video streaming works on your Xbox (e.g. Netflix or whatever other streaming services you might have), and it's related to the Amazon app, you would have to contact Amazon support for that.
  5. DadBart Win User

XBox One S supports 4k, but Netflix/Amazon doesn't recognize, Plex/MediaPlayer just a green screen with audio

So basically the statement on MS Store that you can stream Netflix and Amazon in 4k is false when it comes to Amazon?

The Netflix 4k works fine on mine and so does 4k HDR disc playback. Amazon has not updated the app in years and it certainly does not list any 4k categories for purchase or play. My Roku 4 does. A little peeved at Vudu too. They haven't updated their app
    for Xbox One or S in years.

Can't get an answer out of Amazon as to why they are listed as supported for 4k, but they have not updated their app.
  6. LanceBerberian Win User

Amazon Prime Video app download error

yes, this is the only app I'm having issues with. No problems with others like Hulu or Netflix.

I don't even get to a point where I can put in my amazon account info. This is strictly an issue with the amazon app download.
  7. Misses Joust Win User

xbox one Apps not installing completly

G'day Boyum, what error code do you get when that message appears on the screen? Have any other apps shown that message when downloaded, or are Netflix and Amazon Video the only ones?
  8. Chanogram Win User

4k problems on xbox one s

@warrior. Netflix does stream 4k on one s. Amazon and busy have to update their apps. On annoyed about some of this stuff too, but let's not blame them for things that can't really control. Hold them accountable for the ones they can.
Thema:

Can't download Amazon and Netflix apps on Xbox One

1. Can't download Amazon and Netflix apps on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't download Amazon

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  10. Não consigo baixar o amazon -[Translation - I can't download amazon]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo baixar o amazon -[Translation - I can't download amazon]: Não consigo baixar o amazon no 360. Alguém pode me ajudar? -[Translation - I can't download amazon on 360. Can someone help me?] 5a0effeb-67e2-4cd3-b97c-5f7f34add0e4