Can't download Alan Wake + DLC bundle!

Discus and support Can't download Alan Wake + DLC bundle! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to download the bundle (found in my Quantum Break copy): Xbox accepted successfully my code, then report this error:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jebz91, May 14, 2017.

1. Jebz91
    Jebz91 Guest

I tried to download the bundle (found in my Quantum Break copy): Xbox accepted successfully my code, then report this error:

XBOS-MultiplePurchasesNotSupportedForOffer

QVMg084cj0+8Wc46.8.10

2017/05/14 - 13:04:48 UTC

It said to retry after a while, but it's not the first time. What can I do?

Help, tomorrow Alan Wake is going to be removed from the store! Can't download Alan Wake + DLC bundle! :(

:)

Jebz91, May 14, 2017
  2. WhoTooted
    WhoTooted Guest
    500GB Special Edition Quantum Break Bundle - No DLC Codes

To clarify, I want to play the Alan Wake game and the DLC on the 360...not the XB1.

The Alan Wake game installed on the 360 from the store when I redeemed it via the web based store and choose to send to my download que. However, only the game downloaded to the 360. No DLC. Added, when I go to the web based store or on my 360, the game
    and the DLC both have prices and give no appearance that I now own them, even though it literally just downloaded and installed the Alan Wake game.

It's a little comical to think this was intentional, as it's a 360 game playable on the XB1 and touted for it's backwards compatibility. Yet, you can't download and play the same content ON YOUR 360.

Ironic.

WhoTooted, May 14, 2017
  3. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Alan Wake showing up in my recently played games but I've never played the game

The 2010 Holiday Special 250 GB bundle had the download of Alan Wake.

I do recommend it though. Great game.

Photonimus, May 14, 2017
  4. Jebz91
    Jebz91 Guest

SOLVED: sorry...someone else in my family downloaded it before so it resulted like a double purchase! Thank you anyway Can't download Alan Wake + DLC bundle! :)

Jebz91, May 14, 2017
  5. Jebz91 Win User

SOLVED: sorry...someone else in my family downloaded it before so it resulted like a double purchase! Thank you anyway :)
  6. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10
  7. Miramirajane Win User

Pre-ordered Quantum Break, but still no codes.

Hi Soulidium 86,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

8. Miramirajane Win User

Missing Quantum Break Preorders

Hi AceHack00,

9. Miramirajane Win User

I received one code from quantum break preorder

Hi WAKEUPMYINRDRGN,

Thema:

1. Can't download Alan Wake + DLC bundle! - Similar Threads - Can't download Alan

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. Can't download Xbox App on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Xbox App on pc.: My xbox app asked for an update. I tried over and over and it wouldn't update. I uninstalled the app and tried reinstalling. when installing the app, the Microsoft app store won't even give me the...
  4. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  5. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  10. Bought Quantum Break for my Xbox One but can't get the code to download Alan Wake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Quantum Break for my Xbox One but can't get the code to download Alan Wake: Hi, how can I get the code to download Alan Wake + 2 DLC as mentionned on the box of Quantum Break? 6ab4f9aa-c05e-4aae-8dda-38e979163470