Cant Download A Game I Got With Xbox Live A Couple Years Ago

Discus and support Cant Download A Game I Got With Xbox Live A Couple Years Ago in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So today i was looking for Evolve. I downloaded it for free with Xbox live when it came out on the free games with Xbox live in September 2015 and i am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TMM_Phantom, May 28, 2020.

1. TMM_Phantom
    TMM_Phantom Guest

So today i was looking for Evolve. I downloaded it for free with Xbox live when it came out on the free games with Xbox live in September 2015 and i am trying to download it again a couple years later and i cant. I have the same account i had when i downloaded
    it the first time and i still have Xbox live on the same account. It says "You can play Evolve with your Xbox Live Gold, or buy it to own" but the option to install is grayed out and wont let me click it. I already restarted the Xbox but nothing changed. Any
    input is appreciated. Thank you

:)

TMM_Phantom, May 28, 2020
  2. TMM_Phantom Win User

Yeah it is shut down thanks for the answer
  3. D4vid 360 Win User

I believe it has been shut down (?). You should check this info.

However, if that’s the case, then you can’t download it.
  4. tazz6662009 Win User

Trials Fusion DLC Empire of the Sky fails to download

am also having the same problem got the season a couple of night ago and cant download the second dlc all the others downloaded without a problem
  5. PaulaCox3 Win User

Local and multiplayer at the same time!??!

Oh I have game pass. Got it when I got the game couple years ago and I would be lost without it LOL
  6. Fuzzy Creeper Win User

Can't play downloaded game.

I am also having this problem. I got a new hard drive a couple of days ago and i downloaded gta 4 but i cant play it it just says download again. Also i downloaded minecraft and i can play it but not gta
Thema:

1. Cant Download A Game I Got With Xbox Live A Couple Years Ago - Similar Threads - Cant Download Game

2. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  3. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  4. I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download hollow knight on my laptop, even though i can do that on my gaming laptop...: I can't seem to find games on the xbox game pass, my catalog is limited on my laptop. Even though on my pc, it is way larger. I cant find hollow knight on this laptop, even though i had it on my...
  5. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  6. Why cant I download games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download games?: I have game pass and cant download any game and i get "There has been an error." message when i click see details this is the error code Code: 0x80244022. I tried everyhing I repaired Microsoft...
  7. For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games: If you had the same issue with me after resetting your console, a fix i did was i went to the microsoft store and it automatically started updating the microsoft store and i also started...
  8. cant download game

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download game: hi everyone. I have very good internet speed, but then also i cant download Cricket 19 in Xbox app. I have already done some troubleshooting available over the internet....
  9. im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting error code 0x80070490 on PC game pass cant download or upload anything: Ive tried all the app data powershell commands such as Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and...
  10. cant download or buy starfield at game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download or buy starfield at game pass: hi,sry for bad eng...idk why i cant buy od download starfield....i will include pitcure,so u will see main problem here is link for pitcure https://ibb.co/hYvvKBs...