Can’t download 360 Profile on Series X

Discus and support Can’t download 360 Profile on Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i bought a series x, and id like to play BC games (mainly skate 3), but it takes way too long for it to “gather xbox 360 info” and after 5 minutes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakeminervini, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Can’t download 360 Profile on Series X

So i bought a series x, and id like to play BC games (mainly skate 3), but it takes way too long for it to “gather xbox 360 info” and after 5 minutes the game just loads and takes me to sign in, which is where the next issue occurs. No account shows up,
    which is fine, i can just download a profile right? Nope, once i click download profile it loads for another 5 minutes and then says “cant connect to xbox live, test your connection” which my connection is fine, ive tried wireless, wired and mobile hotspot
    with the same results.

everything ive tried, clearing local cache, clearing xbox 360 saved data, switching connections, hard reset.

id really like to play my games, i didnt buy a new console just to have silly issues like this. My One X never had this issue, i understand new consoles have issues but jeez, this one is really bugging me. I appreciate any help possible, i apoligize if i
    come off rude, but im irritated with this.

:)

Jakeminervini, Dec 6, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can’t download 360 Profile on Series X

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cant download my 360 profile on xbox one

2. game profiles downlod