Cant do anything on the home screen

Discus and support Cant do anything on the home screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So since I brought my xbox one home from college i have not been able to view my friends list, use the store, or even pin apps to my home page. It is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NO CHANCE 55, Dec 27, 2014.

1. NO CHANCE 55
    NO CHANCE 55 Guest

So since I brought my xbox one home from college i have not been able to view my friends list, use the store, or even pin apps to my home page. It is nothing with the connection, I have reset it about 10 times. What is going on?

:)

NO CHANCE 55, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Jimbo4403
    Jimbo4403 Guest
    Help Slide menu not showing up

the menu the shows up when ou press the Home button on the contoler doesnt show up. I can leave a game because of it I cant go to the settings its the menu i cant do anything without it . When i press the button on any screen the home screen and the ladt
    game i played do work but i cant leave the game as stated, the screen goes dimmer and grayish when I press it again whoch would make the menu go away it goes back to noramal please help!!

Jimbo4403, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Spoon Cannon
    Spoon Cannon Guest
    Cant run or access any games or apps

my xbox one is unusable. All i get are the basic screens. can't run games cant sign out, cant see friends, i cant access anything other than the my games and apps button on the screen. when in my games and apps i cant run, install,move, or uninstall anything

pressing the home key bring up error 0x80010108

Spoon Cannon, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Cahews Win User

Xbox Screen And Menu

I dont have a network cable and i have the same problem i have a black screen and it will let me acess the home button on a delay and then i cant do anything else
  5. H2Benson1 Win User

Xbox stopped connecting to wifi and wont play games offline

I reset the console. The very first thing it needs me to do is connect to a network. As I said, I cannot connect to Wi-Fi. So now its stuck here. Cant go to the home screen, cant play disks, cant do anything without a network connection and this console wont connect wirelessly.
  6. ReliantSlyFx Win User

My home screen won't load when I turn my xbox one on. And it takes quite awhile for it to load .

Hi again . I've done all I can do. My xbox home screen won't load and I cant acces anything else. Heck t won't even let me sign into my main account .
  7. H2Benson1 Win User

Xbox stopped connecting to wifi and wont play games offline

I reset the console. The very first thing it needs me to do is connect to a network. As I said, I cannot connect to Wi-Fi. So now its stuck here. Cant go to the home screen, cant play disks, cant do anything without a network connection and this console wont connect wirelessly.

Is there anyway to resolve these issues without a network connection?
  8. Toyahals Win User

Error 0x8b050033

Same issue here, im in the home screen, when i press play on MHW it tells me i need a update, cant access settings or anything.
Thema:

1. Cant do anything on the home screen - Similar Threads - Cant anything home

2. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  3. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  4. Cant type anything on xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant type anything on xbox series s: Keyboard works ok after factory reset when putting account but when i get all done and go to store trying to type anything i can only put 1 letter and goes crazy. The cursor goes in the corner of...
  5. i cant open anything on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant open anything on my xbox: i cant open anything on my xbox, i cant even click on something, it notices but it does nothing, sometimes it opens with a few clicks but most of the time it doesnt work, i tried to unplug the...
  6. why cant i capture anything on game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i capture anything on game bar: why cant i capture anything on game bar 687f49d7-6c55-4df9-b3e7-fd2320fe50cb
  7. Why cant i do anything in the looking for group menu on the xbox gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i do anything in the looking for group menu on the xbox gamebar: First yes everything is fine with my pc but when i click on the looking for group tab on the xbox gamebar i cant do anything like finding games with posts or creating any theres no filter just 2...
  8. WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?: Yalls password system is really this sensitive that I cant ask for a new code too quickly while trying to reset my password? I cant sign into Microsoft Flight Simulator because I have to sign into...
  9. Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path: If i want to download and install the Minecraft Launcher it says to me hey where do u want to install it fine until here. But then if i try to select a folder like a newly created one by myself...
  10. Cant Upload Anything to Onedrive Anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Upload Anything to Onedrive Anymore: I was uploading clips perfectly fine a while ago, now for the past two days I’ve been getting an error that says “Sorry, something went wrong when uploading this clip to Onedrive”. I have space in...