Can't deposit points

Discus and support Can't deposit points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have points dating all the way back to March that still haven't been deposited into my account. It tells me "Your deposits aren’t going through!... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SlothInMolasses, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Can't deposit points

I have points dating all the way back to March that still haven't been deposited into my account. It tells me "Your deposits aren’t going through! Please ensure the billing information listed in your Microsoft Commerce account is correct by clicking the
    button below. If it is, please create a post in our support forum
    here
    ." I have tried updating my billing info multiple times and it still hasn't worked. This has been going on for close to a year now, when I can expect this to get fixed?

:)

SlothInMolasses, Nov 30, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Can't deposit Points

For help with the rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled
    to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month. So generally if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, Nov 30, 2016
  3. Can't deposit Points

hi,

I can't seem to be able to deposit my points as the button has disappeared and my points have accumuated over the 25,000 Mark now, it does say it'l be around the 15th but still no luck at all, any help would be appreciated

Kind regards,

Charlie

The Living Dad, Nov 30, 2016
  4. Can't deposit points

Any answer on this? I have posted this same question in here 3 times and have never gotten a response.

SlothInMolasses, Dec 1, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't deposit points