can't deposit my credits

Discus and support can't deposit my credits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hi, I'm facing a problem getting my credits I tried to contact Microsoft support this the reference number (SR 1362676041) they direct me here so you... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by o SiND3BAD o, Nov 13, 2016.

1. o SiND3BAD o
    o SiND3BAD o Guest

can't deposit my credits

hi,

I'm facing a problem getting my credits I tried to contact Microsoft support this the reference number (SR 1362676041) they direct me here so you can help me better, please help me to solve this problem.

thanks

:)

o SiND3BAD o, Nov 13, 2016
  2. Can't deposit my credits

Hello

I have 4,000 credits to be deposit by 15th march and it wasn't deposit. To make thing worse my current credits are going to expire in few days. I ask for my current credits end date to be longer and or combine current credits and as well are new ones so
    that the end date will renew. This has to be done now.

Also I get frustrated at Xbox live reward inability to solve a problem about not enough credits was put as requested. I getting annoyed to explain over and over just for you to ignore and the problem continue. . I say it again I request 80,000 reward credits.

SargentDynamit8, Nov 13, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Can't deposit my credits

Hello SargentDynamit8,

We only schedule a deposit automatically at 5000 or more pending Credits. Since your pending Credit amount is beneath this amount, it has not been scheduled. If you would like to request a scheduled deposit, you may do so once you are at 1000 or more pending
    Credits. There will be a button on your MyRewards page.

Additionally, it is policy for promotional Credits in your Microsoft Account to expire a year after deposit. Unfortunately, we do not have control over Microsoft Account currency, and cannot adjust it in any way.

We have addressed your Credit issue multiple times in your previous posts, which you can view if you sort the forums to show only your posts. We cannot adjust an offer for five times the Credit value.

XBLRewards8, Nov 13, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

can't deposit my credits

Hello o SiND3BAD o,

We see you as a US registered Rewards Account with a Saudi Arabia Microsoft Account. This is causing your deposit to fail, since we cannot deposit non-matching regional currencies. However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce
    page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location.

XBLRewards8, Nov 14, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

can't deposit my credits