Can’t delete gamepass games from external hard drive and they keep appearing on any Xbox

Discus and support Can’t delete gamepass games from external hard drive and they keep appearing on any Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, this has been an issue for over a year now since i first downloaded Kingdom Hearts 3 and Untitled Goose Game from the gamepass onto my external... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShaydiiXV, Mar 2, 2021.

1. ShaydiiXV
    ShaydiiXV Guest

Can’t delete gamepass games from external hard drive and they keep appearing on any Xbox

Hi, this has been an issue for over a year now since i first downloaded Kingdom Hearts 3 and Untitled Goose Game from the gamepass onto my external hard drive. Ive never had an issue downloading and uninstalling gamepass games from my hard drive until I first tried uninstalling these 2 games.

I first noticed it when I finished Untitled Goose Game and Kingdom Hearts 3 and uninstalled them to make room for Modern Warfare, but then when i next turned my xbox on, I noticed that UGG and KH3 both reappeared, still taking up space on my hard drive as if ive never uninstalled them.

Everytime i turn my Xbox on after a while I see them still in My Games & Apps and continuously remove them. I also plug my hard drive into my friends xbox sometimes so we can play my games at his house and I find that these games appear to be binded to the hard drive. I’ve tried to open the games to see if they are playable or not which it just says “file missing” or something, I’ve also tried to move the “files” from my hard drive to my Xbox storage which it freezes my xbox and forces me to restart it. I just want these games removed as their GB size is still taking up storage

:)

ShaydiiXV, Mar 2, 2021
  2. MacAire Ross1 Win User

Call of duty Black ops Cold war will not uninstall from my Xbox one s

Yes, I have an external hard drive connected to my Xbox, and the game appears to be installed on the external hard drive.
  3. Zombiesniper911 Win User

Hitman 2 cannot access additional missions

So I did further investigation lol and learned that i don't have the digital version but the disc one. The missions that I deleted were the missions that come with the disc. So I have unplugged my external hard drive and am attempting to install the game
    onto the xbox hard drive. If this works is there any way I can transfer my saved games from my external hard drive to the xbox hard drive?
  4. EXES5 Win User

My Console Is Out Of Storage Space

Use external hard drives.....delete some of your games you dont play as often...thats all you can do.You can have several external hard drives attached.I used to keep the game im playin on an external enclosure with an ssd on it and i can say its a lil
    bit quicker than the internal hard drive
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one external hard drive games audio crash

Hello Vash,

Thank you for keeping us updated. There are some instances in which games on an external hard drive do not receive updates. We recommend moving around some of the games on the internal and external hard drives. Since your internal hard drive is full, you
    can move some of them to the external hard drive. Once the internal hard drive has some extra space, we suggest moving some of the games from the external hard drive to the internal. Check to see if those games require any updates. Be sure to let us know the
    results!
  6. Sara Poynter Win User

Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

Hey aj thank you yes I have the Xbox one s and an external hard drive. And I think it’s installed in my storage and yes I can’t load into any games
Thema:

1. Can’t delete gamepass games from external hard drive and they keep appearing on any Xbox - Similar Threads - Can’t delete gamepass

2. I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted my Xbox 360 local storage on my Series S Can’t download profile: Every time I try to play a Xbox 360 game and download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox live. It was just working before I cleared Xbox 360 local storage. Please someone help...
  3. Why is it that I can’t get any help with my account that got hacked and deleted? I also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I can’t get any help with my account that got hacked and deleted? I also...: I apparently got hacked sometime last week, I got a message that my account was deleted.. I actually talked to a guy a few days ago and he opened a case, the next Dayi got a message that the case...
  4. Why can’t my Xbox series X or Xbox one delete games from my external hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my Xbox series X or Xbox one delete games from my external hard drive?: My Xbox series X and my Xbox one will not delete games from my Seagate external hard drive. When I select the games to be deleted, nothing happens. The loading circle just goes on and on. Also,...
  5. Can’t upload or delete captures

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t upload or delete captures: Hello I can’t upload or delete captures. Anytime I delete captures they reappear and now I’m in the negatives???. And When I try to upload something it says it uploaded to the Xbox network but...
  6. Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete...: Hello, I have a question, if I delete Cloud storage, will I lose my Minecraft worlds that I currently play on? 9f09ef46-5a6e-46e2-bf5e-ed16d82ff446
  7. My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...: I son is trying to delete his captures on his Xbox X and when he dose this they come back again, he also can upload any captures Thanks 47cb6fb4-a8be-43d1-90a7-b5fff916b16d
  8. I can’t delete or upload Xbox clips anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t delete or upload Xbox clips anymore?: I’m having an issue where I can’t delete or upload my game clips. When I try to upload it acts like everything is fine, it even pops up on my phone telling me the clip has been uploaded and then I...
  9. I can’t delete captures off of Xbox network on my series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t delete captures off of Xbox network on my series x: I am trying to delete some captures on my Xbox network but everytime I delete it and go to reset the page they pop right back up. I also can’t upload anything to my xbox network showing that it...
  10. My captures won’t upload and I can’t delete anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My captures won’t upload and I can’t delete anything.: My captures won’t upload and I can’t delete any captures. I try to upload my captures it says they’ve been uploaded and I get the notifications on my Xbox and the Xbox app but when I open it it...