can't delete an xbox family member

Discus and support can't delete an xbox family member in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Somehow a name has appeared in my 'xbox family' list. This appears to be a hacker as I didn't invite this player. At the same time, my son's minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Oula1984, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Oula1984
    Oula1984 Guest

Somehow a name has appeared in my 'xbox family' list. This appears to be a hacker as I didn't invite this player. At the same time, my son's minecraft games have been hacked. How do I delete this 'family member' from my xbox family? I do not have an xbox console - only a app on my iphone and our laptop PC. None of the online help instructions seem to work unless one has an actual xbox console. How do I delete this user?

:)

Oula1984, Jun 5, 2021
  2. Leo Ascendent Win User

Remove members : You can remove anyone that didn't need parental consent to join your family group. This includes organizers, members above statutory age, or member accounts in countries without parental consent requirements. To remove members without parental consent:

1. Go to family.microsoft.com.
    2. Sign in with your Microsoft account.
    3. On your family's page under the member's name, select More options > Remove from family group, and confirm.
    Find more here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/remove-members-or-leave-your-family-group-6d806bbb-eb38-a978-10f4-3bbb814ffcc4

Alternatively, if that doesn't work, please visit https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/compromised-account-solution
  3. Mathew Whitmore Win User

Delete Family Member

Hi, thanks for reply.

How do I do it from my iPhone, or do I need to logon to PC?
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Delete Family Member

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

For details on removing yourself or a family member from your family group on Xbox, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/child-accounts/remove-family-member#:~:text=Select%20the%20account%20that%20you,to%20remove%20the%20family%20member.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. Mathew Whitmore Win User

Delete Family Member

All sorted now, thanks for assistance
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Delete Family Member

You can open the link using any browser either on an iPhone or PC. Both options work.
Thema:

1. can't delete an xbox family member - Similar Threads - can't delete family

2. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  3. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  4. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  5. Why can't I delete this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I delete this: I'm playing Dragon Origins and would to delete a saved file but I can't. The only option that they give me is "reserved space". I could use some answers why I can't just simply delete my saved...
  6. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  7. My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account: would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account? 40971e61-dad9-4dec-9cb6-8714e5320f04
  8. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  9. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  10. I had a fortnite account that I deleted and now I can't use my new fortnite account on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had a fortnite account that I deleted and now I can't use my new fortnite account on my...: Could someone please unlink my deleted fortnite account so I can link a new account ba02e893-5217-49d7-8435-e309c0856281