cant crossplay minecraft bedrock mobile and ps4

Discus and support cant crossplay minecraft bedrock mobile and ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i hav an issue, where im playing minecraft bedrock mobile and my friend is in ps4 bedrock. i send her invite to my world and yes its delivered, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kuro kashi, Apr 27, 2023.

1. kuro kashi
    kuro kashi Guest

hi i hav an issue, where im playing minecraft bedrock mobile and my friend is in ps4 bedrock. i send her invite to my world and yes its delivered, but she can't join me because it says unable enter the world. btw her ps4 is in ps plus and the the problem i cant cross play with her. anyone have tips or how to please tell me. thank you

:)

kuro kashi, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Be sure to check and update your account privacy settings. Go to https://account.xbox.com/Settings by logging your account in. Under Privacy tab and Xbox/Windows Online Safety tab, make sure to allow those options related to multiplayer or friends. Don't forget to click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
  3. Frank Moses Win User

wanting to play on a same game with xbox and play station

4. NeoDan123 Win User

Logging in on ps4

Ps4 received the Bedrock version of Minecraft, meaning it is crossplay enabled now. However you need to have a Microsoft account to be able to play with your friends on other platforms.

There is some issues with the linking/signing in of accounts on PS4.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft cross play from PS4 to Xbox one

If you have the Bedrock version for PS4 then you would be able to play crossplay between Windows 10, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and mobile.

Do note that PS4 does not have the ability to access Realms or Servers at the moment. You can only join friends on a world.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Java Edition you won't be able to purchase from Xbox. You will need to purchase it from Minecraft .net

If you mean the Bedrock Edition that is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase the game for each platform.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One is available on Gamepass.
Thema:

1. cant crossplay minecraft bedrock mobile and ps4 - Similar Threads - cant crossplay minecraft

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  7. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  8. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  9. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  10. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...