Can't create/join clubs

Discus and support Can't create/join clubs in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to join or create clubs on Forza Horizon 4 but everytime it gives me an error "You can't do this because of how your account is set... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lucas1232, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Lucas1232
    Lucas1232 Guest

Can't create/join clubs

Hello,

I am trying to join or create clubs on Forza Horizon 4 but everytime it gives me an error "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com to change this" I checked my settings and everything
    is how it is supposed to be. I searched the forum for answers and found the following link: Sign in to your Microsoft account however it is not sending a verification code to my phone. I'm getting really frustrated and would like this fixed.

***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10
    / Xbox/Xbox on Windows PCs***

:)

Lucas1232, Sep 30, 2018
  2. DVT spyce
    DVT spyce Guest
    Impossible to join/create a club

but.. I can't join or create ANY
    club.

DVT spyce, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Can't join the Forza horizon 4 club

I'm sorry to say it's nothing help for me,I can't even create a Forza horizon 4 club. Yesterday i test my xbox setting:if I choose the xbox privacy and online security setting‘create or join a club’ to ‘forbidden’,I
    can't get into the ‘club’ interface in game; when I choose to 'allowed',I can browse the ‘club’ interface,but still not allowed to create or join any clubs. I don't know why is it.

布莱丽娜玛约, Sep 30, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Can't create/join clubs

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the current issue with not being able to join a club due to account configuration.

Are you part of a Microsoft Family?

Have you logged into Xbox.com > Click on profile > Privacy settings?

What device are you using to join a club?

Try these troubleshooting resources:

Troubleshoot changing online safety or privacy settings on Xbox One

How to Join a Club

Hope this helps. Let us know.

XBF Chris J, Oct 2, 2018
  5. 奥郭
    奥郭 Guest
    When I try to change my setting about "You can create and join clubs" to allow. But it always notices me that "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later."

奥郭, Oct 4, 2018
  6. Lucas1232
    Lucas1232 Guest
    Hello Chris,

I have contacted the xbox support chat a few days ago and after trying many things they could not resolve the problem either. They have sent the problem to the Microsoft engineering team, still waiting for an e-mail from them.

PS I play on Windows 10

Lucas1232, Oct 9, 2018
  7. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Lucas

Sorry for the issue with joining clubs. Unfortunately its a known issue a lot of people a re having this issue. They are looking into it.

Hope this helps

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't create/join clubs

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox cant create or join clubs