Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360

Discus and support Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to move my existing xbox 360 save to cloud so i could continue playing it on One, but there is no option to move to cloud storage. The cloud is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Роман Бунченко, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360

I tried to move my existing xbox 360 save to cloud so i could continue playing it on One, but there is no option to move to cloud storage. The cloud is enabled as some saves from One got synced on 360, and moving saves to removable device works too. The only problem is when choosing to copy or move save, any save, there is no option to move it to cloud

:)

Роман Бунченко, Sep 16, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

There is an issue with some Xbox services at the moment, that might be causing the issue you are having. Microsoft are working on fixing the issues, so hopefully, the issue you are having will be fixed soon.
  3. Роман Бунч Win User

Still after the day no option to move save to cloud
  4. LJ Stark Win User

Importing Mass Effect 3 Save To Xbox One from Xbox 360

Do you have any advice on how to potentially repair the save file?

I do have ME2 save files on my X360, but I get the same error messages when attempting to copy them to the cloud as well. I have physical copies of both games - part of me wonders if its possible cloud saves exist and they just aren’t appearing on the 360
    for some reason? On my X1, I have successfully accessed 360 cloud saves of Red Dead Redemption generated on the same X360 holding my ME saves.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Backwards compatible cloud storage on Xbox One.

Hi. To do that on Xbox 360, go to your cloud saves and copy the game save to your HDD for Xbox 360. Remember, you have to play with your Xbox 360 HDD attached and with the game saves you have copied from your cloud to your HDD.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider Issues

On the 360 game saves are stored locally, unless you specifically save a copy to the cloud.
Thema:

1. Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360 - Similar Threads - Cant copy existing

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  7. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  8. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  9. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  10. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...