Cant contact live chat.

Discus and support Cant contact live chat. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there, I am trying to contact Live Chat for a problem with a 360. When I get to the live chat it asks me to sign in. I sing in to this account I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CanineMold70437, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Cant contact live chat.

Hey there,

I am trying to contact Live Chat for a problem with a 360. When I get to the live chat it asks me to sign in. I sing in to this account I am currently using and then it asks for my first and last name and email. The problem is the First and Last name is
    Greyed out and I can not input anything and will not let me progress any further without that information. I have verified that I have my first and last name inputted in my profile and account settings both on xbox and Microsoft. Any suggestions would be
    appreciated!

:)

CanineMold70437, Jan 6, 2016
  2. How do you cancel digital game pre-orders?

Contact customer service, dont have to call, their live chat is really good.

LamaBraveheart, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Can you cancel digital pre-orders?

yeah just contact microsoft customer support. You can speak to them via live chat.

LamaBraveheart, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Cant contact live chat.

Did you try refreshing the page and reenteter your details correctly. Did you also try calling xbox support at 1800 4myxbo for more with your issue.

LORD AlMIGHTY6, Jan 6, 2016
  5. Thanks for the reply =) Refreshing does nothing. I tried a couple accounts I have too. Same problem greyed out and cant re-enter details at all. Tried multiple browsers. I guess I'll have to phone in my problem as you suggest.

CanineMold70437, Jan 7, 2016
  6. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    [quote user="CanineMold70437"]The problem is the First and Last name is Greyed out and I can not input anything and will not let me progress any further without that information.[/quote]

Can you check on https://account.live.com that your Name and other information are correctly entered?

If you just recently changed your information, it can take up to 24 hours for the info to progress through all systems.

But if you are still unable to contact the chat, you can find the
    Xbox hotline number and times of operation for your country here

Arminator, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cant contact live chat.