Can't connect with wireless

Discus and support Can't connect with wireless in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I had my xbox for a few months and everything was working fine until today. I was downloading thief and it got to 2% than i was disconnected.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Poro Snax, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Poro Snax
    Poro Snax Guest

Hello, I had my xbox for a few months and everything was working fine until today. I was downloading thief and it got to 2% than i was disconnected. Than I went to test my wireless and got DHCP. I did all the troubleshooting it gave including the troubleshooting
    on this website and still didn't work (Xbox One Connection Error Help | Xbox One Network Error Messages | Xbox Live Connection Problems)

I got into the early update beta thing, so I thought that was the issue and restore my xbox to factory settings. NOT A GOOD IDEA forgot you need the one time internet connection to setup your xbox and still get the DHCP. I know it has to do with xbox because
    my pc and laptop use wireless and they work fine.

Please help

:)

Poro Snax, Feb 26, 2014
  2. WiFi Problem

Can't connect to wireless network

AtomicPrinceK, Feb 26, 2014
  3. InphaseCoot2
    InphaseCoot2 Guest
    error status report

is there any way you can help me connect to xbox live on the new 360 with wireless wifi? I can't seem to connect

InphaseCoot2, Feb 26, 2014
  4. Can't connect with wireless

Same thing happened to me. After I downloaded garden warfare I wasn't able to connect to wifi. A wired connect works fine.

bLiNdSnIpErZ20, Feb 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: