cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

Discus and support cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bryan Donica, May 14, 2024.

1. Bryan Donica
    Bryan Donica Guest

bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a wireless adapter but it still wont connect, the adapter can connect to my pc but i cant get the guitar to connect. it is a 3rd party adapter (8bitDo). im on windows 11, my ps5 controller can connect no problem but not the guitar. last thing, when i plugged in the guitar to update it, it was "connected" but couldnt do anything.

:)

Bryan Donica, May 14, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Bryan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. For help with this, you will need to speak with 8BitDo's support: https://support.8bitdo.com/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Bryan Donica Win User

That sucks. Yall own both windows and Xboxyet dont make them work together. Guess another reason why play station is a bit better. Don't gotta pay 30-50$ for an official adapter. Yall should maybe make them support Bluetooth. But i can understand that will make yall lose like 10M+ a year just from the adapter sales. Oh well guess I gotta bow down to the "oh great and best knowing corporate overlords."
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

you need the official wireless adapter, Xbox controllers do not support Bluetooth
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox One - Rock band 4 Game - 360 Guitar, will it work?

Hello

If you buy rockband 4 on disc it should come in a box together with an adapter

static1.gamespot.com/.../2927254-adapter.jpg

This adapter allows you to connect Xbox360 peripherals to your Xbox One so the Guitar hero controller should work as well since it uses the same signal to connect as the rockband wireless controller did
  6. ArminatorX Win User

can i ue my guitar hero live xbox one controller with the xbox one version of rock band 4

No it won't work.

If you have older Xbox 360 instruments, there is a Rockband adapter where you can connect older Xbox 360 wireless instruments through that adapter.

But since the Guitar Hero Live controller has 3 pairs of "white/black" buttons instead of the five colored buttons, the Guitar Hero Live guitar is not compatible with Rockband 4. Please check

this compatibility matrix for which instruments are compatible with Rockband 4.
Thema:

1. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc - Similar Threads - cant connect wireless

2. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...
  3. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  4. Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wireless network despite using a good passworda nd ip, subnet mask and...: I have a problem that I can not connect to the Internet because in the Internet advanced settings writes that I have an ip, gateway and subnet mask set to 0.0.0.0 And I cannot connect to the...
  5. Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc: When i plug in the controler via usb it says on pc upgarde by usb in bluetooth an devices in settings im on Windows 11 and it did the same thing on Windows 10 too....
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller for Windows 10 cant connect Headset: Hi, I have a new Xbox wireless controller for windows 10, which came bundled with a new Xbox Series X controller. The drivers are properly installed and I can connect the controller to the...
  7. Cant connect to your wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to your wireless network: [img] Hello,today i couldnt connect to any wireless network, i tried wired connection and its working fine,but i cant use wired connection when i am using the tv with the xbox.Its showing Cant...
  8. Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E cant connect wireless: I have a xbox 360 E console model 1538. Im trying to connect to a wireless network but it says i can only connect to an ethernet connection. Supposedly the Xbox 360 E console has a built in...
  9. Cant connect to my wireless internet!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to my wireless internet!: So recently I have been getting lag on my games, so I unplugged my xbox and my router for a few minutes and fired them both back up. When I tried ti connect my xbox back to the internet it just...
  10. Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless: My original Xbox One will no longer connect to Xbox Live over wireless. It works via wired connection but that's not possible in my bedroom. The other Xbox One X in house connects via wireless...