Cant connect to your dhcp server

Discus and support Cant connect to your dhcp server in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cant connect to your dhcp server i have tried everything it Told me to do it just wont let me connect to the wifi 45a4f4fe-dca5-4828-adda-abf36e2f44b1 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KING ROWE904, May 31, 2018.

1. KING ROWE904
    KING ROWE904 Guest

i have tried everything it Told me to do it just wont let me connect to the wifi

:)

KING ROWE904, May 31, 2018
  2. network problems

every time im tried to conect my internet it keep telling me "cant connect to your DHCP server

DazzlingLlama86, May 31, 2018
  3. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Cant connect to your DHCP server

I had this the other day, found the Xbox was trying to connect to an old Netgear Homeplug device for the DHCP server.

What you can do is set the IP and DNS to manual instead of Automatic. If you have a PC connected to your network, you can copy the settings from there

Press Windows+R

Type: cmd

Type: ipconfig /all

This will display all the information you need to put into your console through the Network Settings screen. Just set the actual IP to something high with the final number. So your IP for your console would be something like 192.168.1.99

I personally unplugged the Netgear Homeplug and replaced it and it worked fine since then. Also, if you have a Homeplug try disconnecting that and running your console on Automatic to see if you have a similar situation to what I had.

Bazajaytee, May 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: