cant connect to xbox when trying to play xbox windows games on my pc

Discus and support cant connect to xbox when trying to play xbox windows games on my pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im trying to play xbox windows games on my new pc with windows 8........i can download and install the games but when im connecting to my xbox account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GHAUS24, Jan 28, 2014.

1. GHAUS24
    GHAUS24 Guest

im trying to play xbox windows games on my new pc with windows 8........i can download and install the games but when im connecting to my xbox account it says i have to let the app access and update my xbox live info..........i proceed to hit yes and it
    refuses to connect...........dont know how to fix this

:)

GHAUS24, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Login in issue

Hi,

I have not been able to log in to my xbox games on my windows pc that I have been playing, When pc opens up the game it tries to connect to Xbox but stays on wait and does not connect.

Tried looking at issues which included changing Microsoft account password but still does not connect.

Game I am trying to play is Age of Empires - Castle Siege

All advice or help welcome if possible

ElvishCannon355, Jan 28, 2014
  3. AngryELF609
    AngryELF609 Guest
    Xbox One Disconnects from xbox live only when my PC is connected to my network!

I just upgraded my PC to one with windows 10 now every time I'm on the xbox one trying to play a game my ping goes to 400ms and I lag or disconnect from xbox live, but at the same time my PC also disconnects from the internet. This never happened until
    I changed to this PC with windows 10. I need to find a way to fix this because I cant keep disconnecting my PC from my network when I want to play online.

AngryELF609, Jan 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: