Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As of October 26th at about 6:00 p.m. CST, I have not been able to access the Xbox network on either my Xbox series s or Xbox One S consoles. My series... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JosephCowell2, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?

As of October 26th at about 6:00 p.m. CST, I have not been able to access the Xbox network on either my Xbox series s or Xbox One S consoles. My series console is having issues updating as it won't properly connect to the internet, and my Xbox One is currently showing it is connected to the internet but there is an issue and it cannot connect to the Xbox network. I have tried every available fix on my one and series consoles, however nothing has worked. Is there an outage or am I the only one having this issue? Any assistance would be welcome.

:)

JosephCowell2, Oct 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?