Can´t connect to Xbox Live

Discus and support Can´t connect to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the Gold membership activated and I can´t connect to Xbox Live all the weekend. I hope that you will give me the days back!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kamil3497, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Kamil3497
    Kamil3497 Guest

I have the Gold membership activated and I can´t connect to Xbox Live all the weekend. I hope that you will give me the days back!

:)

Kamil3497, Dec 6, 2014
  2. xbox live

i can`t connect xbox live,please someone help me,nothing can make i connect xbox live

GustavinhoGTR, Dec 6, 2014
  3. PetrX81
    PetrX81 Guest
    error code 80151909 and 8015190b

I apologize for my English. I can´t to connect to xbox live, so I can´t download profile.

PetrX81, Dec 6, 2014
  4. Can´t connect to Xbox Live

you can contact microsoft about your issue they might help you out i hoped this helped

WickederPhoenix, Dec 6, 2014
  5. Kamil3497
    Kamil3497 Guest
    Could you give me a link, where to contact them, please?

Kamil3497, Dec 6, 2014
  6. i forgot the link but click support at the bottom of the page then when the other page load click contactx mircosoft at the bottom of the page click account and then click gold there will be a wait time though

WickederPhoenix, Oct 31, 2018
  7. PetrX81 Win User

error code 80151909 and 8015190b

I apologize for my English. I can´t to connect to xbox live, so I can´t download profile.
  8. arhighepardul Win User

ISSIUE with Xbox live

Hello,3 days ago i lose my connection to xbox live,i have bought Xbox live.I don´t know why.Xbox error is 80151909,i try search somting on websites but i can´t search anything what souhld help me.I played normalny and for second day i can´t join.Error
    I have the same error with you. It could refer to a timeout on the attempt to connect to the xbox live service. The xbox is not connecting to the live service. This error can't be taken literally, but it refers to the fail to connect to live.
  9. Bechara2112 Win User

Cannot connect help

hi i have an aaccount for a wile , and renoveted the xbox live , but don´t connect to the live.

the console connet to the internet , i can navegate in others sites , but it don´t enter in the xbox LIVE.

what its happening ??
  10. KledTheDinosaur Win User

Xbox sign in menu says im not connected to internet

both i can t connect on the xbox app and i also cant connect to xbox live when i launch forza
  11. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
Thema:

1. Can´t connect to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Can´t connect Live

2. Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can`t connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.: Hi, I am seeing this message pop up when I try to play my newly downloaded Xbox 360 version of Black Ops II on my Xbox One. The gamertag of my account is showing up different than what it...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller can´t connect to Windows 11 (Except via Bluetooth)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller can´t connect to Windows 11 (Except via Bluetooth): So, this is the issue I´m having. I have several Xbox One Controllers and a Xbox Wireless Dongle for PC. I recently bought a new Xbox Series Controller. So I boot it up, press the Sync...
  4. : I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live: : I can´t connect the XBOX 360 to Xbox live I bought the console from a friend. He could play online without problems. I deleted his user account but still can't connect. It connects and...
  5. Can;t connect to EA servers at this time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can;t connect to EA servers at this time: Hi, Wonderring if any one help please. I've just bought an Xbox, downloaded fifa 20 and setup an account with EA sports. When I try to play some one online, i get the 'can;t connect to EA...
  6. I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...: He is playing in PS4 and me in Pc Minecraft windows 10 edition, we added like friends in xbox live and when i´m connecting to his world the message ´´could not connect to the world´´...
  7. Xbox can´t connect to Xbox live error 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can´t connect to Xbox live error 80151909: Hello,3 days ago i lose my connection to xbox live,i have bought Xbox live.I don´t know why.Xbox error is 80151909,i try search somting on websites but i can´t search anything what souhld help...
  8. Xbox can´t connect to Xbox live error 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can´t connect to Xbox live error 80151909: Hello,3 days ago i lose my connection to xbox live,i have bought Xbox live.I don´t know why.Xbox error is 80151909,i try search somting on websites but i can´t search anything what souhld help...
  9. Can,t connect to XBox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can,t connect to XBox Live: I went to my Grandma's house, brought my Xbox 360 and connected to her internet service. When I came home I was no longer able to connect. Any ideas? a4915926-bc04-4043-81bd-679b06023f7c
  10. I can´t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can´t connect to xbox live: Someone can help me? please i can´t connec to my xbox live in my xbox one the error code is 0x80048883 489f829f-05b6-46b1-a363-79d6d1007358