Can't connect to xbox live?

Discus and support Can't connect to xbox live? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to fix this for about 3 hours now. Yesterday, my xbox was working perfectly fine, I could connect without a problem. Today when I got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fenrir Leroux, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Can't connect to xbox live?

I've been trying to fix this for about 3 hours now. Yesterday, my xbox was working perfectly fine, I could connect without a problem. Today when I got home from school, I found that I couldn't connect. I kept getting a 80151901 error, and I can't for the
    life of me think of what to do. I've tried restarting my modem/router, and I've tried running my ethernet chord straight from my modem to my xbox. I've reset to factory defaults. Nothing's working. Someone please help? :c

:)

Fenrir Leroux, Jan 15, 2014
  2. Xbox Live connection lags yet internet connection is excellent. Nat becomes Moderate

I can't connect to Xbox Live when bridging. My Xbox settings are on Automatic and I can't connect.

ChristianEdobor., Jan 15, 2014
  3. can't connect to xbox live

i'm trying to connect to my server via wifi adaptor but it won't connect. i looked at it and it flashes red, is that something to be concerned about because it was working fine two days ago.

Quid x Lickas, Jan 15, 2014
  4. Can't connect to xbox live?

By the way, I've tried hooking up my little brother's xbox in my room as well and it did the same thing.

Fenrir Leroux, Jan 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't connect to xbox live?