Can't connect to Xbox Live with wired connection after 3/1/16 system update.

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox Live with wired connection after 3/1/16 system update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wireless works fine, but when wired, it shows a strict NAT and service info unavailable. The console will not connect to Xbox Live. I've done a few... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThaMizphit74, Mar 2, 2016.

1. ThaMizphit74
    ThaMizphit74 Guest

Wireless works fine, but when wired, it shows a strict NAT and service info unavailable. The console will not connect to Xbox Live. I've done a few hard resets and nothing has changed. This started immediately after the system update from yesterday. I also
    power cycled my cable modem just in case.

:)

ThaMizphit74, Mar 2, 2016
  2. UsefulCross
    UsefulCross Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox Live

Test your Xbox LIVE connection

1.Press the Guide button on your controller, then select Settings, select System Settings, and select Network Settings.

2.Select the name of your Wireless Network, or select Wired Network for a wired connection.

3.Select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.

If this solution worked, your console will connect to Xbox LIVE:

Note If you are prompted to update your console software, select Yes.

UsefulCross, Mar 2, 2016
  3. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    Trouble Downloading Update

Hello,

The easiest way to update your console software is to connect to Xbox LIVE. To update your console by using Xbox LIVE, all you need is an Internet connection.

Connect your Xbox 360 console to the Internet. To learn how, please see Wireless connection or Wired
    connection

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and then select System Settings.
    2. Select Network Settings.
    3. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted to do so.
    4. Select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.

[table][tr][td]Can't connect to Xbox Live with wired connection after 3/1/16 system update. [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

1. Select Yes if you are prompted to update the console software.
    If you receive a connection error, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.

Console update did not install successfully?

xbox360italy, Mar 2, 2016
  4. ThaMizphit74
    ThaMizphit74 Guest

I just checked update info and it says that the update failed. (0x8B050066)

5. ThaMizphit74
    ThaMizphit74 Guest
    Update failed while wired. I checked Update info again while wireless and it says update successful. Strange.

6. ThaMizphit74
    ThaMizphit74 Guest
    I did a factory reset and everything returned to normal. Please disregard. Thanks!

ThaMizphit74, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: