Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it)

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I try to play Age of Empires (1 or 2, same problem) When I open the game, a window ask my credential for the Xbox live account. I enter it and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Beadan-[xboxvenue], Nov 26, 2019.

1. Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it)

Hi,

I try to play Age of Empires (1 or 2, same problem)

When I open the game, a window ask my credential for the Xbox live account.

I enter it and when I click Ok. I always get back the same window. Endlessly.

Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it) [​IMG]

I had teredo problem when I did a diagnostic. I needed to disable my Norton Antivirus firewall to get the connected status.

Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it) [​IMG]

But even it succeed, I still have endless windows asking my credential.

Someone have an idea?

:)

Beadan-[xboxvenue], Nov 26, 2019
  2. Beadan-[xboxvenue] Win User

I install Xbox Beta on my pc. Same problem when I go to the Settings -> Account menu. I put my login information and the window that asks me for my login information reappears all the time ... And never
    my account is authenticated.
  3. MedianCartoon83 Win User

Age of Empires: Castle Siege

I want play age of empire: castle siege,but I can not because I can't connect xbox live. Please help me.
  4. Darker Reaper Win User

What Free Games Are There?

That's all of them on Xbox 360, but if you play the LIVE on the PC there's Tinker and Age of Empires online. Age is Empires free but it similar to Crimson Alliance (Freemium system), except you can play online and earn achievements unlike Crimson Alliance.
  5. Thorito056 Win User

Parental account lost

But I don't have a console. I only have a xbox live account to play Age of empires online, which is a PC game.
  6. HassanB Win User

Age of Empires online help

Hi,

Since Age of Empires Online uses your Xbox LIVE Gamertag you cannot be signed into multiple places at once. If you want to play Age of Empires Online on your PC you will automatically be signed out on the Xbox 360.

Your gamertag cannot be actively used in multiple places at once in regards to playing games.
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it) - Similar Threads - Can't connect Live

2. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  4. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  6. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  7. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  8. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  9. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  10. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...