cant connect to xbox live on new system

Discus and support cant connect to xbox live on new system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new xbox 360 kinect and bought a 3month xbox live card and registered it on live under my account and it wont let me login on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by loce68, Jan 3, 2014.

1. loce68
    loce68 Guest

I recently purchased a new xbox 360 kinect and bought a 3month xbox live card and registered it on live under my account and it wont let me login on my system saying anothert system is registered under this account

:)

loce68, Jan 3, 2014
  2. cavinyl
    cavinyl Guest
    xbox live no go

ok so I got a new router from twc yesterday, hooked it up and everythings fine, ive got an xbox 360 in the living room that's working great but my sons xbox 1 down in the basement cant connect to xbox live, I done the test connection down there and it said it was connected but he still cant get on xbox live, everything is hooked up just like before

cavinyl, Jan 3, 2014
  3. cant sign in on xbox live

i just downloaded the new update for the xbox and its saying that "sorry xbox live profiles cant be downloaded right now. try again later"

before that it was signed in but i tried to connect xbox live and then the console deleted me now i cant access my account on the system

imadorikyousake, Jan 3, 2014
  4. xbox360italy Win User

3F4B 0000 D080 0200 8007 2746

5. xbox360italy Win User

Gta 4 Не удается подключится к сети live

6. howlingwolf23 Win User

cannot connect to internet

My xbox one x is hardwired and is already connected... its older xbox one that is wireless and cant connect... I would hardwire it but it's set up on other side of my place... other systems and devices connect to new wifi router no problem... its just
    my old xbox cant connect to new wifi router
  7. FateDecidesYou Win User

If you can´t download directly to Xbox, is there an alternative way to get a DLC from a PC to Xbox

why cant i stay into xbox live its giving much problems with the new system update it keeps saying i need to download it again and test my connection but my connection is fine but i get signed out after staying idle on live for about 15 mins can anyone help
  8. sM Faytal Win User

Xbox Live keeps disconnecting!

Make sure your up to date with all the latest system downloads. This may be one of the reason to why you keep getting disconnected, also make sure your wired connection cable isn't broken in anyway. If you still have this problem see here.

support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-solution
Thema:

1. cant connect to xbox live on new system - Similar Threads - cant connect live

2. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  3. Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile: I can connect to the internet but not Xbox live or sign in to my profile [img] [img] defa651f-5899-48cb-8173-193a0f82557a
  4. I cant connect my xbox live from my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant connect my xbox live from my console: My internet conenction is working but it wont connect to my xbox live account. Please help. bcf7f6d7-c0d1-4fd4-a814-433c0a548603
  5. i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one: hi i cannot seem to connect to xbox live to play my xbox 360 games on my xbox one it doesnt seem to matter what i try nothing seems to work and i keep getting error code 8015190B...
  6. why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?: for friends it tells them i’m online and as soon as i open a xbox 360 game it says i’m signed in, but i pull up the menu and it tells me to connect to live which doesn’t work?...
  7. Xbox series x cant connect to xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series x cant connect to xbox Live: During the game, a notification "Log in to your account" appeared, although the login was completed. After log out, it was not possible to log in to the profile again. Resetting the settings did...
  8. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*: I turned on My Xbox 360 and noticed i wasnt connected to xbox live, So i decided to sign in and it told me to sign in with my email and password, So I entered my Email And Password Like Normal,...
  9. Cant connect to xbox live on one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to xbox live on one: Hi. I just recently got an xbox one back after it got fixed for an unrelated issue, so i went to play an xbox 360 game on it. It told me to download my profile so i tried, but i said it couldn't...
  10. Cant Connect To Xbox Live In Pakistan Error 80151903

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live In Pakistan Error 80151903: Hey, My Name is Abul Hassan. I want to say that I am having an error with my Xbox 360 which is 80151903 can't connect to Xbox Live. I have tried to change the ends server like google DNS and open...