Can't connect to Xbox live on my Xbox one

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox live on my Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't connect to Xbox live on my Xbox one and but it says I am successfully connected to my router. whenever I try to click on party, store, or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oxyon, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Oxyon
    Oxyon Guest

I can't connect to Xbox live on my Xbox one and but it says I am successfully connected to my router. whenever I try to click on party, store, or YouTubI, its closes out and sends me too my dashboard. I have a full one year membership that expires in 2015
    so I don't know what the problem is. on the website it says everything is up and running, but I still can't connect to Xbox live. I also that've a Comcast router.

:)

Oxyon, Feb 16, 2014
  2. LunivolMoun
    LunivolMoun Guest
    HEELLPP!!!!! I am trying to connect to my xbox live while playing Lego Indiana Jones for the 360 one

I have been trying to connect to xbox live while playing a 360 game on my one, as I mentioned above the game was Lego Indy for the 360. It says it can't connect to live but IM SIGNED INTO LIVE ON MY XBOX ONE PROFILE. Which is on the same console I'm trying
    to connect to 360 live on. T.T can't connect my behind. T.T Please Help Me!

LunivolMoun, Feb 16, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 issue

playing Xbox 360 black ops 2 on my Xbox one (backwards compatibility) and I'm connected to Xbox live on my Xbox one but can't connect to it on the 360, when it says test connection I click yes and it says all services Available but I still can't connect.

SilentInferno29, Feb 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: