Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

Discus and support Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ghost Of August, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I still can't connect to Live on backward-compatible games because of this I am unable to download my profile. I am so upset at this figuratively I could throw a cow through a window and Microsoft support has become AI BS that it's no help anymore so I beg of someone, anyone please help.

:)

Ghost Of August, Apr 26, 2024
  2. GIANTKNICKS123 Win User

I've got an 80151906 error code and can't connect to the network?

I'm currently having the same exact issue. I can't connect any of my backwards compatible games to Xbox Live on my Xbox One. I've restarted twice and checked my internet. Neither of these are the issues. My NAT is open and evrything else is fine. I can't
    connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible games at all!
  3. WPAK Win User

Red dead redemption goty

Hi there,

please double check if your Xbox One console is fully updated (and connected to Xbox Live) since this is a requirement to install a Backward compatible game.

When using a disc the backward compatible game will still be downloaded from Xbox Live, since that is the backward compatible version (it will require the play disc to be inserted in order to play the game)

Since you mentioned discs, please be sure to insert the correct one (when console is connected and is updated). that usually should trigger installation.

Let us know the results
  4. GIANTKNICKS123 Win User

I've got an 80151906 error code and can't connect to the network?

I can't download my profile, because this error code is preventing me from being connected to Xbox Live. You need to be connected to Xbox live to download a profile. Any other solutions? Not being able to play a majority of my games, because they're backwards
    compatible is very frustrating!
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Reverse confusion

Just make sure that your console is connected to Xbox Live when you are trying to install a backwards compatible game, even from disc, as all backwards compatible games need to be downloaded, not installed from disc.

Also it is up to the developers of games to decide if a particular title is made Backwards compatible or not, feel free to reach out to them and ask about making their game(s) backwards compatible too.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox One S bought in the United States can be used in Uruguay, South America

You only have to connect to xbox live once to activate the console

I dont think the godzilla games ate backwards compatible

https://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-one-backwards-compatible-games/

Iz the latest games that are and the program is on pause while scarlet is being launched
Thema:

Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

1. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024 - Similar Threads - Can't connect live

2. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  7. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  8. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  9. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6