Cant connect to xbox live in xbox 360 games while sign/downloading the profile on xbox one

Discus and support Cant connect to xbox live in xbox 360 games while sign/downloading the profile on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I downloaded the Dead Space 3, and after i launched it, it says that i have to sign in, after i choose it, the system says i have to download a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeepRambo, Dec 5, 2017.

1. DeepRambo
    DeepRambo Guest

Cant connect to xbox live in xbox 360 games while sign/downloading the profile on xbox one

Hi! I downloaded the Dead Space 3, and after i launched it, it says that i have to sign in, after i choose it, the system says i have to download a profile. When i click on it, i get an error message. "Cant connect to xbox live. Select test connection to
    troubleshoot your connection" but when i test my connection, it says everyting is okay, i got connection. I can also play xbox one based games mulitplayer, like Battlefield 1, so my net couldnt be a problem. I have tried a hard reset, router reset, sign out,
    and sign into my one profile, DMZ'd my xbox too, but nothing happend. What could i do?

:)

DeepRambo, Dec 5, 2017
  2. beefysupr
    beefysupr Guest
    Backwards compatibility question

Hi, so I downloaded NBA Jam Fire Edition on my Xbox One. So I launched it and it said disconnected from Xbox Live using the 360 titles, then when I was in the game I tried to sign into my Xbox Live it showed the 360 login screen which I selected to sign in and said sorry this profile can't connect to the Xbox live on this console. Now I just wondering if you are able to sign in for the backwards compatible games or its just you as a continue without save thing. Sorry just was able to find an answers for this. Thanks for any help!

beefysupr, Dec 5, 2017
  3. ZxDeMoNBoYxZ
    ZxDeMoNBoYxZ Guest
    Service alert

I cant sign into my xbox live account but when i go on to another profile i have it automatically signs me in and on the profile im tring to use its just keeps giving me a message like"Cant connect to Xbox LIVE. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot, or
    try downloading your profile again"

ZxDeMoNBoYxZ, Dec 5, 2017
  4. Cant connect to xbox live in xbox 360 games while sign/downloading the profile on xbox one

So your trying to play a backwards compatible game (Dead Space 3) on your xbox one and every time you go to load up the game it says you need to sign in to xbox live and when you do it gives you an error so ill give you simple way to fix it basically it
    wants you to sign in through the 360 emulator.

1. load 360 game.

2. once loaded hit the start and select button on your controller at the same time. (that should bring up the 360 guide)

3. you should have the option their to sign in or if already signed in hit the Y button to sign out then should have option to sign in if that does not work should have option there to download profile click on that and should ask you for your email and
    password for your account and that should download your profile again for you and it should work from there.

steeledwand7664, Dec 5, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 games xbox one sign in live

2. cant connect xbox 360 on Xbox one