Can’t connect to world

Discus and support Can’t connect to world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant join my friends minecraft pe world from my nintendo switch whenever i join it says unable to connect to world but he can perfectly join my world... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joshuamunoz1, Feb 5, 2021.

1. joshuamunoz1
    joshuamunoz1 Guest

Can’t connect to world

I cant join my friends minecraft pe world from my nintendo switch whenever i join it says unable to connect to world but he can perfectly join my world I even switch accounts but it looks like the mobile version is the problem does anyone know a solution?

:)

joshuamunoz1, Feb 5, 2021
  2. MattJecelin Win User

Can’t connect to Friends world

Tried it and still not working. I tried restarting my xbox and doing all the steps. I have no idea why this is happening and it’s very upsetting.
  3. MattJecelin Win User

Yes we all are playing on xbox one consoles. I have the One X, two of my friends have the S and two have the first gen Xbox one. I was able to play with two of my friends that had the first gen and the S
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Minecraft- can’t connect to world

Hello there @MealyDragoon55, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. Nixelplex Win User

Do you get an error? Make sure you all have the same version. There was an update sent out on accident
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there MattJecelin,

Thanks for the reply and for trying the troubleshooting steps above. I understand you are having issues with connecting to your friends world in Minecraft. Have you checked the

NAT type
    on the Xbox? Check out this article: I can't join or host a multiplayer game with my Xbox One

If the issue persists, I recommend to reach out to
    Minecraft Support
    for more assistance with their in-game servers.

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

Can’t connect to world

1. Can’t connect to world - Similar Threads - Can’t connect world

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. Can’t connect to a friends world in Minecraft bedrock. We are on the same Wi-Fi.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to a friends world in Minecraft bedrock. We are on the same Wi-Fi.: The title pretty much says it all 8d5465cd-6430-4426-afe3-45ae5665da9f
  4. Can’t connect to world on Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t connect to world on Minecraft PE: Hi. I have a friend with me and we are trying to play MCPE, on the same wifi. We’re both signed into our Microsoft accounts and when I try to join her world it gives me “unable to connect to...
  5. Minecraft- can’t connect to world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft- can’t connect to world: me and my girlfriend have a world on her account but for the past few days i cant join and when i try i get the message cant connect to world aa8c2244-1b74-490b-97c2-65a294ba6f61
  6. Minecraft PE - can’t connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE - can’t connect to world: We are all using iOS, all on the same internet, all have our xbox live settings to Allow, and all are on the same version (v 1.16.50). Up until about week ago we never had issues joining each...
  7. Can’t connect to my friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to my friends minecraft world: My friends both have X-boxes and i just have an account so i can connect with them, but i only have a phone to play on. I was able to connect to my friends world for a few days and now it doesn’t...
  8. Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(: Hi there! I am having problems connecting to my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world using the xbox live app. We both are signed in, and we both have out multiplayer settings on. She is on wifi...
  9. Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?: We’re all using the same wifi and can’t connect to each others world, but we can join a friend’s world who is in another country. And that friend can join our worlds. we tried deleting the app...
  10. Can’t connect to Friends world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Friends world: Hello I’m trying to join my friends world on Minecraft and I wad able to play with my friends last night but now it’s telling me I can’t connect to the world. There’s 5 of us and 3 are able to...