Can’t connect to world on Minecraft PE

Discus and support Can’t connect to world on Minecraft PE in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi. I have a friend with me and we are trying to play MCPE, on the same wifi. We’re both signed into our Microsoft accounts and when I try to join her... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by kanachanamana, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Can’t connect to world on Minecraft PE

Hi. I have a friend with me and we are trying to play MCPE, on the same wifi. We’re both signed into our Microsoft accounts and when I try to join her world it gives me “unable to connect to world.” Why not?? Everything is fine my wifi is fine we’re literally 10 feet away from my router. I’ve found out that if I got on my data only then I can join her world. But I don’t really wanna have to do that. If I sign out of my Microsoft account then I can join her world. So we’ve been doing that. But now we have more friends with us this time, one’s on an iPad and one is on a Nintendo Switch. Friend on the iPad is just doing the same thing as I am to join by just logging off her Microsoft account to join. But our friend on his Switch can’t join unless he is signed in, the Switch said so lol.

So we have absolutely no idea what to do. It’s soooo annoying having it say “Unable to connect to world” for seemingly no reason. And we don’t like signing off our Microsoft accounts because we like getting the achievements, etc.

What should I do?

My main question is why do I keep getting the “Unable to connect to world” notification while on the same wifi while being signed into my Microsoft account?

:)

kanachanamana, Jul 5, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Can’t join friends world on Minecraft PE

Hi there James welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Both of you try this!

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  4. Subhranshu ShekharSe Win User

How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do?
    Please fix my privacy and online safety settings in minecraft pe so I can play with my friends
  5. profesionalas Win User

Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

"Check both devices are connected to the same local network"

We are in diferet city how it can be same local network?
  6. GenXer Win User

Minecraft PE unable to connect to world

I have seen this when one player is on a beta version of Minecraft and the other isn't.

If one of you is on a PC, is the PC version of Minecraft moded?
Thema:

1. Can’t connect to world on Minecraft PE - Similar Threads - Can’t connect world

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. Can’t connect to a friends world in Minecraft bedrock. We are on the same Wi-Fi.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to a friends world in Minecraft bedrock. We are on the same Wi-Fi.: The title pretty much says it all 8d5465cd-6430-4426-afe3-45ae5665da9f
  4. Minecraft- can’t connect to world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft- can’t connect to world: me and my girlfriend have a world on her account but for the past few days i cant join and when i try i get the message cant connect to world aa8c2244-1b74-490b-97c2-65a294ba6f61
  5. Can’t connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to world: I cant join my friends minecraft pe world from my nintendo switch whenever i join it says unable to connect to world but he can perfectly join my world I even switch accounts but it looks like the...
  6. Minecraft PE - can’t connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE - can’t connect to world: We are all using iOS, all on the same internet, all have our xbox live settings to Allow, and all are on the same version (v 1.16.50). Up until about week ago we never had issues joining each...
  7. Can’t connect to my friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to my friends minecraft world: My friends both have X-boxes and i just have an account so i can connect with them, but i only have a phone to play on. I was able to connect to my friends world for a few days and now it doesn’t...
  8. Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(: Hi there! I am having problems connecting to my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world using the xbox live app. We both are signed in, and we both have out multiplayer settings on. She is on wifi...
  9. Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?: We’re all using the same wifi and can’t connect to each others world, but we can join a friend’s world who is in another country. And that friend can join our worlds. we tried deleting the app...
  10. Can’t connect to Friends world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Friends world: Hello I’m trying to join my friends world on Minecraft and I wad able to play with my friends last night but now it’s telling me I can’t connect to the world. There’s 5 of us and 3 are able to...