Can’t connect to wireless network, AGAIN

Discus and support Can’t connect to wireless network, AGAIN in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can’t connect to wireless network, AGAIN So I purchased a brand spankin’ new Xbox One X in January. $500+ worth of what I thought was going to be the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ktyxbbyxdoll, Jun 24, 2018.

1. ktyxbbyxdoll
    ktyxbbyxdoll Guest

So I purchased a brand spankin’ new Xbox One X in January. $500+ worth of what I thought was going to be the best Xbox yet. After a few short weeks one day upon starting it just magically could not detect any wireless networks. Not only mine, but none surrounding
    me. Come to find out this is a hardware issue that requires a “repair”. Thankfully I purchased the extended warranty offered through Best Buy or I wouldve been SOL. So turns out this is not repairable so because it was so within the thirty day purchase date
    they exchanged my broken Xbox for a for a brand new one. Here I am five months later, a whole new Xbox and the same exact hardware issue. I am NOT impressed with this console at all.

:)

ktyxbbyxdoll, Jun 24, 2018
  2. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    cant connect to xbox live

Hello

Error: Can't connect to your wireless network
    If your Xbox 360 console can’t connect to your wireless network, there may be a configuration or wireless password problem. Try these solutions to fix the problem.

xbox360italy, Jun 24, 2018
  3. ketuzu
    ketuzu Guest
    Can’t connect to wireless network

as the title says I cannot connect. Yet my routers password is correct and I am on WiFi on my cell phone as I type

ketuzu, Jun 24, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: