Can't connect to static IP address

Discus and support Can't connect to static IP address in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can't connect to static IP address cant connect to static IP address f77065d7-88d8-4990-9962-7ec7940ed4c8 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by NASTY PUUU, Dec 2, 2016.

1. NASTY PUUU
    NASTY PUUU Guest

cant connect to static IP address

:)

NASTY PUUU, Dec 2, 2016
  2. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    xbox360italy, Dec 2, 2016
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Miss Ermine, Dec 2, 2016
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Help! Cant Sign In On Xbox Live

5. Miss Ermine Win User

Can't get connected (Wired XBOX Live Connection with VERIZON FIOS) -- Please Help

6. TheCoyote87o Win User

Frequent disconnects from Xbox live for over a year...at my wits end here!!!

Ok, when I get the Red X, it says "IP Address Error" and underneath that, "Can't connect to your network using a static IP address"
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

IP Address Error. Tried everything!!

Greetings, RoKsTaRR 6969. What is the exact error message you are encountering? Is it something along the liens of Can't connect using a static IP address? If so, can you please take a look at this support article similarly titled "Error:
    Can't connect using a static IP address
    " and give the troubleshooting steps provided a shot? I'd be interested to know if this helps resolve the issue. Thank you! Please keep me posted and let me know if you have any questions.
  8. GMAN990 Win User

NAT type still strict

So you've tried:-

UPnP=on - Xbox ip address=auto, portforwarding=Off, DMZ=Off

UPnP=off - Xbox ip address=static, portforwarding=On to your static ip address, DMZ=Off

UPnP=off - Xbox ip address=static, portforwarding=Off, DMZ=On with your static ip address in the DMZ

If you have tried those combinations and your modem is a standard modem I can't suggest anything else on that router there's nothing else you can configure on it to be honest
Thema:

1. Can't connect to static IP address - Similar Threads - Can't connect static

2. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  3. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  4. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  5. I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password: I'm trying to switch my xbox from a wired to a wireless connection, and it's just... not... connecting. But it's very suspicious, that it never asked me for the wifi password. At the end of the...
  6. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  7. I can't connect on wifi of a hotel

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect on wifi of a hotel: I have a problem for connect to wifi of my university campus: for connecting you have a open connection but wifi dosen't work until you insert credentials in a login Page that appears One time I...
  8. Can't connect to wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to wireless network: Never had a problem connecting to the network on my series x. I've had it 2 yrs already. Now whenever I try to put my password in it won't connect. My wifi password is correct. All other devices...
  9. Xbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue): Hi, would appreciate any help on this as I'm close to banging my head against the wall. I have an Xbox Series X and received Three 5G hub at the start of the month, worked fine with an ethernet...
  10. Can't seem to connect Xbox 360 to the Internet via Windows 8 desktop (w/existing static IP ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't seem to connect Xbox 360 to the Internet via Windows 8 desktop (w/existing static IP ...: I'm trying to connect my Xbox 360 to the internet to use my Live account. I'm following these instructions. My desktop is running Windows 8 that has a Wi-Fi connection to the Internet. I...