Can't connect to online parts of the game.

Discus and support Can't connect to online parts of the game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have found out that none of the online portions of the game are working. I get various errors including the following. 1. Says my Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wingman709, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Wingman709
    Wingman709 Guest

I have found out that none of the online portions of the game are working. I get various errors including the following.

1. Says my Xbox Live Membership does not allow this (oh really? I am Gold which is the highest possible)

2. Crashes to desktop

3. I get an error message.

I just now tried to connect to the EA Servers from in the game by using the RT and it crashed to desktop after a minute of trying to connect.

As you can imagine, EA Support site blows and seems to have nothing on this so I am posting it here as I know EA will blame Microsoft instead of actually investigating it.

Is anyone else having these issues?

:)

Wingman709, Jul 31, 2014
  2. 360 Unable to connect to online

So I can't connect to the online part of the game, no error code comes up, a prompt just shows up saying that I need to update the game to access online. I've tried clearing my system cache. I've tried redownloading the game and install data after clearing
    my system cache and no update prompt appears. Anyone know a solution to this?

NewtonPhillips-52F43191-DB2E-4177-A0F1-677662C8A11, Jul 31, 2014
  3. halo 5 unable to use the online modes, help please

Hi, I'm unable to connect to the online parts of the game and cannot seem to find any real solutions. can any one help please.

Footiemad2003, Jul 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: