Can't connect to online games like forza because of teredo is unable to qualify issue..

Discus and support Can't connect to online games like forza because of teredo is unable to qualify issue.. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to fix this issue for a few weeks now, with different guides online and it doesn't work. I've had this issue in the past and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by theo.ady, Feb 25, 2021.

1. theo.ady
    theo.ady Guest

Can't connect to online games like forza because of teredo is unable to qualify issue..

Hi, I've been trying to fix this issue for a few weeks now, with different guides online and it doesn't work. I've had this issue in the past and someone helped me, I tried to do what that person told me in the past (which worked last year) and now the issue is back. Can anyone help me again with this issue?

I have windows 10 version 20H2

In the NAT Type it says: Teredo is unable to qualify

In Server connectivity it says : Blocked

Sometimes when pressing the Fix It button, NAT type will become "Open" but the server connectivity will remain "Blocked" and sometimes it doesn't change anything...

-Thanks!

:)

theo.ady, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Gman101G Win User

I had a similar issue the other day I couldn't login to my account at all. After resetting my virgin router I could get back online, but the older 360 network still does not work for me, so all my 360 games don't save as it cant connect to the older xbox live system. Anyone else?
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Brak karty Teredo [Edit - translation] - No Teredo card

Hello MateuszByrtek,

Thanks for keeping us updated. We understand that you are experiencing a teredo error when trying to play Forza Horizon 4 online. Is this correct? Is this the only game with this issue?

If you haven't already, check out this troubleshooting article: "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Also, you may want to post on the forza forums linked above if this is the only game with this issue.
  4. Gospern Win User

Subnautica microsoft store version (xbox gamepass ult pc)

Seems to be some issues says Teredo is unable to qualify and server connectivity is saying blocked, everything else seems to be fine
  5. kookymonkey6823 Win User

Voice chat will not work correctly.

My server connectivity is apparently blocked and Teredo is unable to qualify
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

forza 4 onlıne oynuyamıyorum [Edit - Translation] - i can't play forza 4 online

Hello eylülayaz,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to go online in Forza Horizon 4 due to a teredo error. If you havent already, we recommend performing the steps on this support article: NAT
    type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Please let us know if this helps by responding to this thread.
Thema:

1. Can't connect to online games like forza because of teredo is unable to qualify issue.. - Similar Threads - Can't connect online

2. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  3. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  4. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  5. I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password: I'm trying to switch my xbox from a wired to a wireless connection, and it's just... not... connecting. But it's very suspicious, that it never asked me for the wifi password. At the end of the...
  6. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  7. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?: As of October 26th at about 6:00 p.m. CST, I have not been able to access the Xbox network on either my Xbox series s or Xbox One S consoles. My series console is having issues updating as it...
  9. I can't connect to online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to online: When i try to connect to online it tells me that im unable to connect to live configuration servers. Then it shows me the diagnostics that are: Failed (0x89235108) Quality of connection: Failed...
  10. Why can't my xbox connect to online servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my xbox connect to online servers?: So my xbox says I'm connected to wifi but when I try to play anything it says I'm offline. I've done every test, the network test says I'm 'all good' and the NAT type test says I'm on strict?...